“Very very nice”

Mitchell's Ocean Club
Reserve with OpenTable
Mitchell's Ocean Club is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 2,246 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Mitchell’s Ocean Club is a modern American restaurant and lounge from renowned restaurateur Cameron Mitchell. The flagship location of OCEAN PRIME, a boutique collection of restaurants located from coast-to-coast, Mitchell’s Ocean Club is located in Easton Town Center, a stylish retail center convenient to Port Columbus International Airport and downtown Columbus. Stunning settings and a vibrant energy, an impressive menu of seafood and prime cuts of steak, signature cocktails, a Wine Spectator-honored wine list and truly genuine hospitality make Mitchell’s Ocean Club an ideal place to socialize, talk business, celebrate and indulge.
st. louis
“Very very nice”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Everything about Mitchell's Ocean Club is topnotch. The food, the service, the atmosphere, the attention to detail, it's all amazing. The place was packed and we did not have a reservation but were able to get a high top table in the bar. We shared the Caesar Salad with anchovies on the side, the salad was perfect and the anchovies were the best we ever had, not salty, really fresh. We also had the shrimp appetizer and halibut special. The shrimp was one of the best dishes I have ever eaten anywhere. The halibut was light and luscious. Our waitress, Christina, was so sweet and helpful. Their sourdough bread is warm and fresh and their drinks shaken table side make quite an impression. We were traveling to D.C. from St. Louis with an overnight stop in Columbus and this was by far the best restaurant we ate in the entire trip. Bravo, please come to St. Louis.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Columbus, Ohio
“Lives up to the very highest standards”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times but always late when its ridiculously crowded accompanied by drinks. On Easter Sunday I decided to forgo the annual brunch buffet and take my family out for an intimate brunch. The food was fabulous, the service was impeccable, the atmosphere suited the holiday and we left with smikes on all our faces. If you are looking to celebrate a special occasion, want an intimate dinner for 2, or just want to socialize with grown ups this is the absolutely perfect place .

• Visited March 2013
Michigan
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a lovely celebration dinner at Mitchell's. The cocktails were fantastic as was all of our food. Our server was attentive without being obnoxious. We did not advertise that we were celebrating, but she asked and then provided us with a free desert. It was my second time eating at Mitchell's and it was as enjoyable as the first. I highly recommend a trip to Mitchell's.

Visited April 2013
Marysville
“The Place for a Special Occasion”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I took my family here for Valentine's Day. My son can eat at McDonald's and be happy, but my wife and daughter like to have special dinners. I have been here many times before on business dinners and have always been extremely satisfied. This was no different. All aspects of the dinner were outstanding - drinks, appetizers, meal, dessert, and service. The best calimari I have had anywhere. Steaks done to perfection. Chop salad is outstanding. My wife's Salmon with soy ginger glaze was outstanding. And, McDonald's boy devoured the lobster tail he had. Top this off with Baked Alaska and an excellent wine and it was an event they will remember for some time.

• Visited February 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Simply my favorite upscael diing spot in town”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

this is part of the Mitchell family of restaurant's and although all of their food is good this particular restaurant holds a spot near and dear to my heart, if given the choice this is my pick for my birthday meal or a romantic evening, the food is excellent, the décor stunning and the vibe reminds me of a vegas hotspot. I can't say enough good things about this place- try the pork chops and the wedge salad 2 of my favorites

Visited April 2013