“Love the Bartenders”
Review of World of Beer

World of Beer
Ranked #309 of 2,275 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Bar
Description: At World of Beer, we've got 50 craft beers on tap, over 500 in the cooler and a menu of tasty tavern fare that's crafted to go perfectly with beer. And whether you're a beer master or just beer curious, our insanely knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every last pint, pour, and pairing. So c'mon. Let's go. Because there's no better place to go around the world, one sip at a time.
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for a beer before a movie. the bartenders were very knowledgeable. We told him what we liked and he knew what beer we would like to try. He got it right on the nose for both of us. We were very pleased with our 1st experience with the World of Beer.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This place was great! My husband and I stopped in for what we thought was going to be a quick beer before starting our shopping adventure but ended up staying for a few drinks. The atmosphere was amazing, the bartenders were great and we ended up coming back later that evening for the live band which was cool because the stage was above the bar. We had a BLAST!

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Being from Dayton we travel here just for the great selection. The staff is great! Very knowledgable and always make it a great visit no matter how busy! I like the idea of not having a food menu. It leaves you with many more options from all of the other local Easton restaurants. They will deliver your food right to your table! Highly recommended to any beer lover.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The beer selections, both in draft and bottles/cans is fantastic. My main complaint about this place, and I'm sure many will agree, is the lack of food on the menu. And I don't mean poor choices, I mean NO choices. They have some kind of agreement to have some local places deliver in food, but come on, why wouldn't I just go to one of those places to eat instead? I'm looking for popcorn, pretzels, peanuts, SOMETHING! You can't possible expect me to stay and drink for any length of time and have nothing to eat...It's kind of irresponsible if you ask me. SORRY, I don't mean for this to be a scathing review, like I said, love the beers, and the ambiance is decent, and I will continue to visit, just not for any length of time, or for more than a beer or two.

2  Thank 133charlieg
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Excellent selection of beer. Prices are a little on the high side, but well worth it. Great place to meet after work.