Tripadvisor
Columbus
Post
Inbox
Search

“First visit to this location.”
Review of First Watch

First Watch
Ranked #414 of 2,580 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

First visit to this location.
Also our first non breakfast meal at First Watch.
I had the BLTE which is a BLT with two hard fried eggs. Very tasty with soft multigrain bread. Came with a side of greens lightly dressed with an oil dressing.
My lovely wife enjoyed a chicken salad melt. It was a warm chicken salad on a single slice of multigrain bread. Tasty and had a side of greens too.
Easy parking in the shopping area.

The only disappointment was the foul odor in the men’s restroom. I believe it was coming from the no flush urinal. I don’t know how these urinals work, but it smelled like a portable potty in need of a cleaning on a warm day.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (17)

Reviewed November 7, 2019

This is a great place for breakfast or brunch. Staff are really helpful. Food is splendid and there is loads of choice. My omelette was delicious.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 28, 2019

This restaurant has been around a long time, but this current edition is spectacular. Venue is updated, comfortable. Service is exceptional. And the menu is beyond great. We keep coming back because of the innovative dishes, fresh ideas, and amazing quality. Sure, you can get eggs and pancakes, but why would you stop there when you can get Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon or Lemon Ricotta pancakes.
Fresh breads, wholesome cereals, ripe fruit. Nothing better.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

We like this location and easier to get seated than Dublin or Worthington. We’ve never had poor service. Food is always good. I enjoy waffle with added bananas and strawberries on top; also like the market hash. I need to try the avocado toast.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I have often eaten at First Watch for brekky, but never for lunch. On a soggy, rainy Saturday, I met a friend here for lunch. I was not disappointed. I had a roast beef and havarti sandwich, with accompanying salad. Oh yum to both. Good, fresh greens on the salad, the sandwich had well-toasted bread and the innards were delicious. There was even a side cup of a mild horseradish sauce if I wanted to smear onto my sandwich. I did.
Lovely highlight to a dismally, rainy day.

Date of visit: September 2018