“Family party - great service, great food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bob Evans
Ranked #371 of 2,214 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Family party - great service, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

Went with my extended family, about 25 of us. They got us seated quickly, and the wait staff was great. No problems with any food mixups. Highly recommended!

Harrison Twp, MI
“Equine Affaire 2012”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2012

Restaurant was clean. Food was very good. Service was a little slow - was there at 7:30 AM and the restaurant was not that busy yet. Had to wait longer than I am use to at a Bob Evans for my order to be taken.

Greenwood, Indiana
“Corporate Standards!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Cleanest restaurant in the area! We stopped at 3 other places before finding this diamond in the rough. Very rough area!

London, Ontario, Canada
“Not Bad...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

One of the more run down Bob Evans I've ever been to, but the food was decent, and the service was good.

“A family favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

Bob Evans has always been, and will continue to be, my favorite restaurant. What's there not to like? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner is always delicious at any time of the day. My favorite is the Wildfire chicken salad, but I've forced myself to try nearly half the menu and I've never been disappointed. The only time I've actually been disappointed is when I've fallen in love with a wish and then find that it was discontinued as a seasonal-only offering. It's possible to feed our family of 4 for under $30 which I love.

Visited March 2012