“$5 Martini's and nice food”

Bon Vie Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bon Vie Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #222 of 2,297 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014

On Wed. this place offers $5 martini's - unreal. Besides that the service is good, fast, and the food very nice! It is in a cool setting and is the weather is nice they have a patio that is a great place to sit and have a drink, lunch, or dinner. Reasonably priced for the area and value priced for the quality. I liked this place and would go back again.... especially on Wed. :-)

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Had a relaxing, enjoyable meal of grilled salmon. Loved it! Staff very attentative, great service. Surprised with the prices, not as expensive as I expected. Definitely a place you should visit.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was only my sec ond trip to Bon Vie after a bad experience years ago. I figured I's give it another chance to celebrate my mother's 89th birthday with my brothers and sister. They gave us a separate room for our group of 9, which was great, but apparently the restaurant was only focused on the diners on the patio. It took more 15 minutes for them to bring us drinks, another 45 minutes for appetizers. They brought one meal that was ordered after all the others first, with none of the others, thenwhen they finally brought the rest, they brought the wrong order to another person in our party. When I asked for gluten-free suggestions they said the chef could whip me up something. What they brought me was a huge bowl of gluten-free pasta with a couple of shrip in it. I had specified that I would like fish.
After waiting another long time for someone to offer desserts, we finally had to go to the hostess station and ask for the check. We're all ready to get up and leave and they bring my mom a birthday dessert, while the rest of us sat with nothing. Awkward. The manager came out and apologized for the mistakes and adjusted our bills accordingly, but that was the final blow for Bon Vie. Never again. Considering the way they market and advertize the place as upscale, they run it like a McDonalds.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Loved the brunch last week at Bon Vie. I had the spicy chorizo scramble (yummy deliciousness) and my husband had the french toast with fresh berries. A friend had the salmon salad (delicious) and we ordered a pitcher of mimosas. Everything was delicious, the food arrived hot and the service was good.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Went here on two separate occasions for lunch, there was no wait time an we were promptly seated. The menu is pretty straightforward and standard French bistro fare . The quality is middle of the road , as is the presentation . The service and ambiance are very good and help make the overall experience a pleasant one . I would recommend this establishment .