“Very Nice Lunch”

Bon Vie Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Bon Vie Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #301 of 2,234 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: French, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Columbus, Ohio
“Very Nice Lunch”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This was my first time at this restaurant and I will probably return. I ordered the grilled chicken sandwich and it was extremely tasty. The lettuce and tomato were very fresh. The grilled chicken was done just right and was not over-powered by the Cajun mayo. It was also one of the most reasonably priced restaurants at Easton for lunch. The wait staff and host were very friendly and did not make us feel hurried to leave, since my friend and I were catching up.

• Visited October 2013

Strongsville, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for lunch!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Service was friendly and helpful. Lunch was delicious and portions were large. Delicious dessert! Great ambiance!

Visited September 2013
Columbus, Ohio, USA
“love this restaurant”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Whenever we go to Easton this is my restaurant of choice. There spicy black pepper shrimp appetizer is yummy for those of you that like spicy. I always get there chopped salad. Everything I have had there has been delicious.

Visited October 2013
Branchland, West Virginia
“OMG!!!! BEST EVER!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ate here while taking our girls to The American Girl Doll Store at Easton Mall. This is one place I can say AND MEAN it would have been worth it if it was over $100, but it wasn't. My family of 5 and our friends (family of 3) ate there and from the Tomato Bisque Soup to the Black Pepper Shrimp to the Beef Stroganoff - it was ALL GREAT!! The service was great, everything was great! I would HIGHLY recommend this place to any and everyone going to Easton Mall. It's almost worth the trip to justeat if it wasn't three hours away...

• Visited October 2013
midwest
“Nice French restaurant - but not many healthy choices”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This French restaurant uses a lot of butter (saturated fat) in most
of the dinner entrees -- not very healthy for most. The outdoor
patio is nice as it is in Easton with good people watching if you like
that. Inside is nice as well but need improved menu. Prices are
moderate for the area.