“Had them on speed-dial!”
Review of Josie's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Josie's Pizza
Ranked #952 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Just really good pizza & great staff! Whenever I had friends over, I'd treat them to Josie's...they knew my voice when I called! I try to get a pizza whenever I'm in town! They use to have daily specials...I'm sure you just need to ask!

Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

Good,The food is ok alot of food for the price,and people are very freindly.There is no where to sit down and enjoy a dinner,its only order out,or deliver but food is good for the prize's,and the people are super freindly helps alot.

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Ok, this location isn't much to look at, it's true. But just about the nicest people in the world work there. We ordered a large supreme pizza and were given the option to add anchovies, yummy!

The pizza didn't take long at all the and the nice gentleman brought us drinks. We then decided to order a 10 piece order of hot wings. These wings rocked! They are breaded and then deep fried and they were pretty hot.

The food was awesome, we had a ton of pizza left over and we will be back soon!

My husband has been eating her since the 1980s and he said it has always been this good!

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Very friendly people,good food,fast delivery,great prices