“Very good!”

Dining options: Reservations
Batavia, Illinois, United States
“Very good!”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good food and excellent staff. A bit pricey...my girlfriend and I ate for about $14 each without tip. Add on parking and it gets a bit pricey, but worth a return trip!

• Visited December 2012

Fairfax County, Virginia
“pricey but yummy”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

price was a bit more than I would have liked for drinks. I had several of the martinis at 7.50 each, before switching to something a little cheaper. We only had an appetizer which was good, but not very much for the priced.

Visited November 2012
USA
“Best Fish and Chips this side of the Pond”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I could eat fish and chips daily when I'm in the UK and love it best when you are close to the seafront and it is nice and fresh. Claddagh's comes closest to tasting just like that in the States.

The restaurant at Polaris has the friendliest of staff and the manager Jason is just wonderful! Last year I had tried to make reservations for a small birthday dinner and the restaurant that I had chosen came back to say, 'we're sorry, we have two large group reservations that day and won't take a third, but you can come in and take a chance that we could seat 20 people'. Ha ha - that's not going to happen! I called Claddagh's and right away the manager, Jason, said we would be more than happy to seat you and make reservations for you. They even let you bring in your own cake and provided plates and forks! How nice.

Recently, my mother took a group of English ladies that are part of the TransAtlantic Brides group - and the service was fabulous. Jason, again, went above and beyond by providing them with a comfortable semi private eating area. Suggested what to order that would constitute smaller portions for them, and even brought out complimentary desserts and coffee.

Claddagh's has superb food, fabulous customer service, and a fantastic atmosphere - you'll feel like you are a million miles away.

(They also have an outdoor eating area and sometimes offer entertainment throughout the summer).

Visited October 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Great PUB”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Quality Irish Pub. It's is authentic and lives up to it's name. Lot's of TV's and good pub style food. Excellent beer selection.

Visited August 2012
Bay City, Michigan
“Good food, great service, excellent beer!”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Visited with my wife and daughter. Kilkenny on tap (key driver in selecting this restaurant, for me!). I had the Irish Pork Loin, which was tasty. My wife had the balsamic chicken breast, which she enjoyed, and my daughter had a generous portion of fish & chips from the kids' menu. We shared the Irish bread basket, which is always good, but we would have enjoyed more had it been warmed. Service was attentive and very friendly. I was happy to hear that a new menu is coming that includes Irish stew! Will definitely be back, either here or at other locations.

Visited September 2012