“I love Claddagh!!! My Pub!”
Review of Claddagh Irish Pub - CLOSED

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 2, 2012

1st of all, I love the bartenders here. Super friendly and love to chat. Jessie will be greatly missed.
The menu has a few items that are new!! I love Lamb! And they do a really amazing braised lamb! I told a friend who was meeting me up there to get the Lamb too and he did and loved it as well. The same yummy noises from him when he ate this dish. Also, there are not too many places that server Carlsberg on tap. This and one other place off of polaris pkwy. So this is where I like to go for Carlsberg and Lamb! I plan to go back this week!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Late in to the pub (845ish), which closes at 11 on Sundays, to be told that we had 10 minutes to get our order in because the kitchen closes at 9 on Sundays (should be mentioned on the website). Quickly ordered fish and chips and shepards pie - figured - these should be easy. My shepards pie came out singed and greasy. The potato crust was scorched and burned. Ate a little, figured that whatever came out as a replacement would be no better at that point. Used the restroom before leaving. Disgusting - sinks were filthy, broken fixtures everywhere and not a seat in the room was securely anchored. This place is not old enough to be this bad. A wise person once taught me that a measure of a restaurant's over all attention to detail is how well maintained the restrooms are. Not sure I will visit the Claddagh again anytime soon. Oh, but the Smithwicks ale was served at proper temperature - points for that.

Reviewed April 7, 2012

We went with our neighbors to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Even in the late afternoon the place was packed. The corned beef & cabbage rolls on the starter menu hooked my wife and we went back today(April) for more! Good draft beer selection and Long Island Ice Tea was 5 stars according to the Mrs. Also liked the Guiness onion soup. The Claddagh rings were huge but on the greasy side. I enjoyed the bangers & champ but the Mrs. thought the shepherd's pie was so-so.
We'll go back and try something else next time.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Was greeted by a warm, friendly host and immediately shown to our table. The menu is abundant and 2 of us settled on the Fisherman's Pie and Fish & Chips. The server was a friendly lass but seemed to struggle with service. We rarely saw her and when she did come around, apologized for the wait (3 x). The fish & chips were great, a sizable portion and cooked perfect. The Fisherman's Pie on the other hand consisted of mostly potatoes and an overabundance of sauce. Would recommend one not order this dish. Besides the poor service (and this food item), we actually liked this place; good atmosphere, intriguing decor, friendly employees and a great beer selection. With better service (and remake of FP) would recommend this pub.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I are big fish-and-chips lovers. We think that the Claddagh has the best in Columbus! The atmosphere is warm and friendly, and we enjoy the live music on weekends as well! I've been to Ireland twice, and if you can't make it there, Claddagh's is the next best thing! I also love their coleslaw, so much so that I got the recipe!! Keep up the good work!