“Great Asian food”

Molly Woo's Asian Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Molly Woo's Asian Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 2,235 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Molly Woo's! With red lanterns, Asian artifacts, high ceilings, and dramatically flavored Pan-Asian Cuisine, this place reverberates with the incredible energy and big flavors of all things Asia. At Molly Woo’s, a Cameron Mitchell Restaurant located at the grand entrance to Polaris Fashion Place, your palate can tour a variety of Asian ports-of-call. The peppery stir fries of the Szechwan Province. The freshest sushi from Japan. The noodle dishes of Canton, Singapore, and Thailand. Award-winning Spring Rolls. All prepared authentically and presented artistically.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Asian food”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Decided to have dinner there. Place had a great atmosphere. Server was friendly and attentive. Food was good but a little on pricey side for portion amount, but I guess that's the area. Overall nice place.

• Visited August 2013

Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent Happy Hour!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Sit at the bar and order a bunch of $5 bites and get an umbrella drink for $5 - happy hour is from 4-7pm (Mon.- Fri.). And, it is located in Polaris Mall. Good food...especially the lettuce wraps. I also got the won ton soup and was probably the best I've ever had.

• Visited July 2013
Waldo, Ohio
“Ok”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Very extensive menu. Maybe too many selections to make any of them excellent? Also crowded. Service is ok. We think it has changed over the last five years. On the other hand, if you are at Polaris (north of Columbus) and want a place with an extensive Asian menu, this would be fine.

Visited September 2012
Farmington, Connecticut
“Nice Fusion Restaurant”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We wanted something Asian but couldn't make a decision so we tried out this place. Enjoyed a lovely dinner on the patio. My husband tried a green curry with shrimp and pork. Great blend of flavors with just the right amount of spice. I liked the look of a mango chicken dish but I preferred a different sauce than the one listed. No problem! They happily substituted a brown sauce for the lemongrass one. I also got brown rice instead of white rice. No up charge and I liked that!
My husband insisted on a dessert and got a HUGE piece of chocolate cake. While ti was good,it just didn't seem like the right ending for an Asian dinner. No sure I would order cake again. I would however, definitely return to this restaurant!

• Visited July 2013
Galena, Ohio
“Asian Delight”
Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Bright, airy orange decor with an eastern flare greets you as you enter. It's part of the Polaris Fashion Mall near the valet parking. We split a side salad and the shrimp pad Thai. Both easily shared and tasty. Our waiter made the ginger peach tea, usually a hot drink, a cold drink at our request. I'm glad we asked about making it cold.

• Visited June 2013