“Love almost all of their restaurants”

Cameron Mitchell Restaurants
Ranked #260 of 2,322 Restaurants in Columbus
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Great People Delivering Genuine Hospitality
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Cameron Mitchell really knows the restaurant business. Martini's is my favorite but the wife and I really like Marcella's, M, Cameron's, and Cap City diner as well. Molly Woo's is my least favorite.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

My husband took me to M on Valentine's Day. The food was very good. We can't say enough about it. But, sometimes, it's all the other things around you that make or break your time. We were seated in a row next to another couple and they were next to another couple. Not much room in between. So, not really much privacy at all. We were just a little disappointed once we got into the restaurant that the insides weren't classier. It being a very expensive restaurant, we expected much more with the setup. At least the food was very good. Don't think we will probably go again though.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Cameron Mitchell has opened several restaurants in Columbus, all of which have interesting menus, good quality food & service. The downside is the wine lists, heavy on American wines, at a very high mark-up. Have a beer or cocktail instead.

Reviewed October 16, 2010

I live in Columbus so I am quite familiar with all of the Cameron Mitchell restaurants. My husband and I love Molly Woo's, an Asian fare eatery. The decor is gorgeous, as with all of the CM restaurants. The food is excellent. We have never been disappointed with the food quality. My parents and my in-laws also really enjoy Molly Woo's. My parents live 2 hours north of the city, but never miss a chance to eat here when they can. Marcella's is an Italian fare restaurant with 2 locations (Polaris and Short North). The menu is extensive, and the food is very good. I like that the food just keeps coming at Marcella's. Don't expect your meals to all arrive at the same time. The portions aren't as big as you might think - they are smaller and you are encouraged to share, a.k.a. "family-style" dining. I recommend the lunch menu here. Cap City Diner is another favorite. The meatloaf is the bomb...hands down. I don't know how one reviewer thought it was bland...this person must have no taste buds at all. It's my favorite and I order it every time. The tomato basil soup is also very good. Cameron's is a nice little bistro - only been once, but it was very good (fell in love with the roasted garlic spread!!) The Fish Market is good, but keep in mind you are in Columbus, OH...NO where near the coast. So your seafood has traveled a little ways before getting on your plate. The steakhouse is good as well, although it has been a while since we have dined there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Reviewed February 12, 2010

Been to most of his places. But my very favorite thing to have is the meatloaf from Cap City. So good, and so much food for the $.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook