“Cool place to eat!”

Bd's Mongolian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bd's Mongolian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 2,314 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Barbecue, Chinese, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Marconi Blvd & Nationwide Blvd
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great selection of meats and veggies, paired with very attentive staff. The grill team was awesome! They methodically cleaned one section of the large round grill, so that my gluten free meal would be grilled without danger of cross-contamination. My ribeye was cooked to perfection, as were the wide variety of veggies I put with it. My kids found much to enjoy on the kids menu as well. Would definitely visit here again!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went to BD's with a large group (about 20) and it didn't put the staff out a bit.
It was late-ish (around 8:30), but the staff was still energetic, the food was fresh, and it was served hot and with flair.

Food was prepared fresh before your eyes from ingredients chosen by you. So you can't really complain about the selection.

It was a fun place to eat...I would recommend it.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

A group of us ate recently at this Mongolian Grill - and were delighted with the quality of the food and service, and the value. I had vegetables with noodles, using their basic sauce suggestion - and it was delicious. I was just sorry that I didn't have room for more! Our son had seafood, and said the shrimp and calamari were perfect, but he would skip the scallops next time, as they overcook quickly. Those who had meat said it was tender and juicy - and they all went back for seconds. Remember to overfill your bowl, as the ingredients "shrink" when cooked.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was ok, and I was not impressed with the cleanliness of the place. It is very loud and disorganized

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I love the opportunity to create my own meal by picking my own ingredients. I enjoy going to B D's, however, I do love the option of having a salad bar, in the event I don't want grilled food. Unfortunately, this location, does NOT have a salad bar like Easton or Sawmill. I do enjoy there are more fish options, but I love the other two locations better.