“Business Dinner”

Columbus Fish Market Crosswoods
Ranked #184 of 2,222 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Vantage
Queenstown, Maryland
“Business Dinner”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Took a group of 8 from work (most visitors like me) to dinner. We've gone here before and never disappointed. Service was great and the food excellent.

• Visited June 2014

Coopersburg,PA
“The real deal!”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

If your looking for a consistently good meal, crave fish, and enjoy excellent service, this is the only place to go! The food was the best quality fish available. Creative to a fault! Even the desert, a mini shark fin desert was a not to be missed!

Visited June 2014
Budds Creek
“Pretty good”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

This was the second time I had tried the Fish Market, the other was at the original location and several years ago. It was phenomenal. However, this location wasn't quite as good. The quality was not what I expected, but it was still a nice experience.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rachot7
Worthington, Ohio
“Excellent Family Dinner”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

We had family in from Oregon and selected the Columbus Fish Market as a nice Saturday night dinner. Everything was great. They have a wide range of menu choices and preparation options. We enjoyed the Chilean Sea Bass, Cedar Plank style along with the sliced tomatoes and blue cheese sauce. Everything was prepared perfectly and our server was helpful, attentive but not trying to rush us. It was busy, but we never felt that it was too crowded. I would recommend The Fish Market.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Steve7373
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Great food - awesome service!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Was in Columbus for the weekend and this restaurant was across the street from the Courtyard by Marriott where I was staying. Our waitress was wonderful and very patient! I had the Lobster Bisque and also a calamari appetizer. Both good although I didn't have many pieces of lobster in my bisque. Our dinners were very good. My hubby had salmon and I had a shrimp stuffed lobster tail with lobster mac and cheese. It was very tasty!

• Visited May 2014

Been to Columbus Fish Market Crosswoods? Share your experiences!