“Great food - awesome service!”

Columbus Fish Market Crosswoods
Ranked #209 of 2,235 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Vantage
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Great food - awesome service!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Was in Columbus for the weekend and this restaurant was across the street from the Courtyard by Marriott where I was staying. Our waitress was wonderful and very patient! I had the Lobster Bisque and also a calamari appetizer. Both good although I didn't have many pieces of lobster in my bisque. Our dinners were very good. My hubby had salmon and I had a shrimp stuffed lobster tail with lobster mac and cheese. It was very tasty!

• Visited May 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Laurie the Bartender”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We eat at Hyde Park in Dublin several times a month. The food is great and Laurie the bartender is fantastic!!! We love our Hyde Park Dublin.

Visited May 2014
“Don't miss out”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

This place is tucked away in the crosswoods that we just happened upon, go there, find it. You will thank me. The manager said it has been there since the late 80's who knew? Apparently someone because it's still there.

• Visited May 2014
Lebanon, New Jersey
1,135 restaurant reviews
“Hard to ask for anything more. Excellent”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Lets see... Great service? Check. Nice décor? Check. Good choices. Check. Good flavors. Good presentation. Oh, you get the point. I had the gumbo to start - very unusual, full of fish in a hearty broth. As waiter suggested, I kicked it up a bit with Tabasco. For dinner we shared two, the Amercano Sampler was a good blend of shrimp, scallops in a nice light sauce with fresh spinach leaves. I had the Cobia blackened as our waiter suggested. I had never had this fish before [is new on menu] and enjoyed it. Excellently prepared green beans, Shared good chocolate cake to finish. Excellent dining evening.

• Visited April 2014
Hilliard, Ohio
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Our first visit to this restaurant and it was totally awesome. We had cod stuffed with lobster and crab with smashed red-skin potatoes and asparagras. We had a Ceasar salad too. The service was excellent.

• Visited April 2014