“When you are just too tired.”

Iacono's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #489 of 2,223 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Waitstaff
Columbus, Ohio
“When you are just too tired.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

I've had and enjoyed Iacono's pizzas and submarine sandwiches. I recently ordered their lasagna dinner delivered. It came with 2 rolls, heated, and actual butter. There was a side salad that had more nutrients and greater variety than one would expect. The meal was generous enough that with one more side salad two would eat quite well. The lasagna itself was very good, and hot enough to eat on this very busy delivery night.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank havingmorefun

Grove City, Ohio, United States
“Best Italian Sub Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I'm a shameless lover of italian subs. My grandma and I stopped in here and I was not disappointed! The bread - crunchy, the veggies - fresh, the cheese - melty, and the meat - perfect. I've never sang a ballad about a sandwich, but if I did, it'd be about Iacono's italian sub. Perfect, just perfect. This place is definitely a gem and a place you have to go to.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MissHills
Taylors, South Carolina
“I Can Almost Hear Billy Joel Now......”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

Needing a place to eat on a recent trip to Columbus, a friend recommended Iacono's. We met our friend there and I must confess, it reminded me of beloved pizza joints from my youth. I had the meatiest pizza I could find and was not disappointed.
Were I a local, this would be the Italian restaurant that I would frequent with friends. I can almost hear Billy Joel sing "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant" now.........

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Rome M
Columbus, Ohio
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

All I can say is that they have not lost their touch. Had not been to Iacono's in a while. We stopped in for dinner and had pasta and pizza and a sub to go. Everything was superb. Service was good and the prices are right.

The only thing that needs attention is that the decor is from the 60s or 70s. It is really time to remodel.

Well done