“Great coffee shop”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lubbock, Texas
“Great coffee shop”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I always hit Staufs when I go to Columbus for some hot fresh joe. They are always friendly and will chat up the coffee they have so you can learn whats going on with the coffee and whats going on with the coffee crops. Tom is soo nice and Robin is also a really great guy. drop in, get some coffee and learn a little about the coffees and teas. You gotta try that clover coffee machine - its pretty amazing too. Get one of them to explain it to you.

Visited May 2012
10 Thank discip1e

“Great little coffee shop”
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

A great little shop to stop in for a quick cup and will fill ALL of your coffee needs.

Columbus. Ohio
“Great coffee”
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I come here primarily for the coffee. In fact, I've been a regular since they opened many years ago. A couple times a year, I try coffee from someplace else, but I always return. Staff are always friendly, knowledgeable, and eager to help.

• Visited May 2012
Columbus, OH
“Worst coffee in the world”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Why does everyone brag about this place? I've been drinking good European espresso since I was a teenager and have lived at length in France, Austria (Vienna) and Italy where the coffee is excellent. I've not been able to drink Stauf's coffee at all. It tastes of burnt rubber with no discernible coffee flavor. Sadly, it is offered in many Columbus restaurants, too, so be careful when you order an espresso anywhere in Columbus. It just might be Stauf's.

1 Thank Souris
Dublin, OH USA
“Best coffee in town”
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I have been going here since 1992, and continue to stop on most weekends. I have watched the shop grow from humble beginnings to the busy shop it is today. The coffee is made in small batches at the shop on Saturday mornings. My kids (and I) love watching the process. The staff is friendly, efficient and very knowledgeable about coffee. The coffee is among the best I have had in my travels, and clearly the best in town. The breakfast chef has changed recently, and his changes are for the better. My favorite sidekick to my morning coffee is the vanilla bean scones.

Visited November 2011

Been to Stauf's? Share your experiences!