New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Very nice!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Polaris Grill

Polaris Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Polaris Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 2,185 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-71 and Polaris Parkway
Transit: COTA bus stop within 50 yards of restaurant.
North Canton, Ohio
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I really only went there to meet someone for drinks. However, the menu seems wonderful, and the atmosphere is very nice. It's in walking distance from the Hampton Inn, and I overheard reception recommending this place. I plan to dine there when I am in the area again.

Visited June 2014

Westerville, Ohio, Usa
“Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014

This is a special place that you can invite your friends or out of town folks and they will be very happy with the restaurant. Don't let the name fool you, It is more upscale than the local bar and grill. It is casual dinning with class and a great menu where the price is just right. When you are looking for a restaurant that is a little different than the standard you see in every town. Here it is

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Harvey A
Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful Ambiance and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

I had the pleasure of having dinner at Polaris Grill this weekend. When I arrived I felt under dressed because the place was decorated very nice and it just felt very special. I thought, "now this is a restaurant!" The lights were dim, giving a romantic feel. I ordered an extra dirty martini. It was good with blue cheese stuffed olives like I like it. I also felt a slight buzz afterward which let me know they make real drinks. My meal was two pork chops with some kind of sweet sauce that also contained habaneros. The chops came with steamed veggies. Everything was really delicious. I also tasted my guy's prime rib, it was amazing. We were so full we opted out of dessert. We can't wait to return. Love this place even if it is a little expensive. You get what you pay for though.

• Visited May 2014
Portsmouth, Ohio
“Fantastic meal with great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Wife and I had dinner at the Polaris Grill last thursday evening. She had a parmesan chicken meal and I had a filet. My filet was part of a deal that involved (for me) a cup of gumbo and pineapple upside down cake for $28. Filet was perfectly cooked. Gumbo was very tasty with huge hunks of chicken, sausage and crawfish. Wife ate the cake and said it was very good as well. Very nice variety of beer and wine.

• Visited May 2014
Whitehouse, Ohio
“Delicious Brunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

So good! A little fancy for my usual brunch, but great value for the price and the amount of food that you get. I had the Waffles and they were delicious!

Visited April 2014

Been to Polaris Grill? Share your experiences!