“Forget the calories and enjoy!”

La Chatelaine French Bakery
Ranked #78 of 2,276 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Every thing is a la carte here, and maybe a bit pricy for what you get; but it's delicious and filling. My individual quiche looked a little small; but by the time I finished it and my fruit cup, I was too sated for dessert. (Darn! they look really good!) A good reason to go back. Free refills on the coffee, so try a couple of the several available blends.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

We have been here many times and still always have to visit when we are in town. They have wonderful food and the most delectable pastries around. There hours are great and the staff is always extremely helpful. You can tell the owner still works at the business, very nicely run establishment.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The food is French and therefore pricey. The menu is limited to sandwiches, soup, quiches and pastries. I wouldn't say it is someplace I would go out of my way to eat at again. They have drink refills but it is behind the counter so you had to wait for the cashier not to have customers or the busboy to get your drink refills, seemed odd. The restaurant is cafeteria style so you pick what you want off of a menu board.

1  Thank Buckeye02
Reviewed December 16, 2013

That is the greeting you will receive every time you enter La Chatelaine! After driving past it for years, I finally went in and now I return every weekend. The food is of outstanding quality and it is better than any "comfort food". Try the lobster quiche, caesar salad, any sandwich or one of their many specialties to see what I mean....also love their fresh squeezed OJ....yeah, really fresh squeezed.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

When I first stepped into the restaurant, I was surprised by the set up. I hadn't read any reviews about it before going for lunch. The selection of food was not very diverse - mostly sandwiches, soups and salads were available. Overall, the food was good but there weren't many healthy or vegetarian options.

1  Thank Keri L