“Steaks, Wine & Service”
Review of Smith & Wollensky

Smith & Wollensky
Reserve with OpenTable
Smith & Wollensky is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Bond St.
Description: A door to another time. The antique stained oak revolving door lets guests know they're about to enter a world of timeless luxury and gracious hospitality. The flagship of the elegant Easton Town Center, the multi-story iconic green-and-white building offers an atmosphere that is refined but never fussy. Whether you're planning an intimate gathering or a festive soiree, our multitude of vintage-inspired dining rooms and casual bar offer a welcome place to enjoy good company.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I dine at this Smith & Wollensky property eight to ten times a year.
The management and staff at this Smith & Wollensky never dissappoint us. We are always seated promptly.
The attention by the wait staff is better then most other steak houses of this caliber. The wine list is always current and while a bit pricey, the overall offerings are great! The energy in the bar area is high but the noise level is not too loud.
I have never had a bad meal at Smith & Wollensky. The Steaks and seafood offerings are always cooked to our liking. Salads crisp and chilled. Side dish offerings are plentiful. This is one of the best steak houses in the greater Columbus area.

There are newer reviews for Smith & Wollensky

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I love S & W drinks and steaks. I have been to about a half dozen of their locations.
Everything is great but I think the place has really become quite pricey.
It is worth it? maybe.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

My wife and I had dinner there last night I ordered the coffee and cocoa encrusted steak and it was outstanding, The server was telling me it's voted top five steak in the nation and it definitely lived up to that. It's not the cheapest place in town to eat at but the food was outstanding and if you're willing to pay the price you'll enjoy your evening 220.00 with tip for my wife and I.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

the food was well prepared and of excellent quality. I felt this was a special experience. We were celebrating an anniversary and the dinner was a wonderful part of a memorable evening.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Had reservations for Mother's Day brunch at 11a.m., we were the first customers to arrive, five were in the party. After the food order was placed, it took 25 minutes for the food to arrive. The food was warm to cold, steak was ordered well done, received the steak medium well. One person in our party received a steak order with no vegetables as stated on the menu. Waitress did not come back to table after we were served and her attitude was obvious that she did not want to be there. We left the restaurant with a bad taste literally.

Chip M, General Manager at Smith & Wollensky, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Good afternoon,

I was just reading your Tripadvisor review and I wondered if you could give me a little more information. (i.e. server, order, table ect.) I hold our staff to the highest accountability and I use these reviews as a training tool to better inform them. I do personally apologize for your experience however and I would like to personally speak to you. Let me know of a decent time to talk to you or if you prefer to email this is my address. Thank you again for your time and attention.

Chip Mullen
Columbus Smith and Wollensky
cmullen@swrg.com

Been to Smith & Wollensky? Share your experiences!