“How, how”

Dining options: Reservations
Worthington, Ohio
“How, how”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This has to be one the top Asian cuisine restaurants in town. The decor is beautiful and inviting. It is not noisy and great for family meals or just chatting with friends. My wife and I have been coming here for 25 years and it is CONSISTENTLY good. That counts a lot with me. Diverse menu and cooked fresh. Take out is great too. Owner Jason and his wife know how to please. It gets the Bernard 5 Star.

Visited May 2014

“Best Chinese in Columbus”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Prices have gone up and quality has gone down a bit, but still the best around. Go for general tsos and dumplings. The duck is good too.

Columbus, Ohio
“Family Favorite for Chinese in C-bus”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We get take out and eat on Hunan Lion on a regular basis. Their food is extremely fresh, including the seafood, very flavorful, and the portion sizes are quite nice - you get a lot for the money.

We tend to eat vegetarian quite a bit and the MaLa String Beans and General Tso's Tofu are AWESOME.

Highly suggest this Chinese restaurant for both take out and eat in. It says Gourmet in their name and it isn't a joke. We've eaten at this restaurant for 20 years and it is consistently one of our favorites.

• Visited January 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Food, Service and Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

If you want a very nice restaurant and Chinese food, this is the place to come. It is in a strip mall; however, once inside you forget all about that. The menu is huge with a large offering of Thai food. The wait staff is tremendous. They are amazing and remember small things that we like to have before we even ask for them. Food is always hot and fresh. The restaurant accommodates large groups easily, yet you still feel like it's just your group that matters. We have been going to this restaurant for many years. We highly recommend it.

Visited January 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Gourmet Chinese--Best in Ohio”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I am around Bethel Road in Columbus all the time, and I eat at this restaurant weekly. I love the atmosphere of the restaurant---very upscale. The staff are professional, friendly, and helpful. The food is fantastic. They use high quality ingredients and they don't skimp on anything. We get take out from here too, which is always wonderful. Our favorite dishes are General Tso's Tofo or chicken, Thai Green Curry Shrimp, and Mango Shrimp. If I had a con--I'd say I wish they offered splenda or stevia packets to sweeten their awesome hot tea, but I usually bring my own so it's not a big deal. (They offer 'equal' or 'sweet and low').

• Visited November 2013

Been to Hunan Lion Gourmet Chinese? Share your experiences!