“Good Food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Mount Forest, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Have eaten here a few times. I think they have one of the best bar burgers in town. The wings are also very good and if you go on a Tuesday then you get a much better all you can eat deal.

Visited April 2013

Brook Park, Ohio
“Friendly & Accomodating!!”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I called a day ahead of time to check if they will accept reservations for at least 30 people-adults & children, as I set up hotel & food for our Club Soccer team. Since this was during the Nike Tournament Weekend, most places were NOT accepting reservations & seeing as it was also a Saturday night I thought it would be next to Impossible!! This Quaker Steak & Lube Completely accommodated us & was Super Nice! Our Food came out without a Hitch, everything was Awesome and the Servers that took care of us were Amazing!!!!!

And the other bonus, was our HOTEL was right there to walk there & back---couldn't get any better!! THANK YOU!!! WOULD RECOMMEND!!

• Visited April 2013
Perdido Key, Florida, United States
“Amazing Wings !!!”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

These have to be the best wings I have ever eaten. So many sauces to choose from there is bound to be something for everyone. Stopped in for lunch and was amazed with their buffet. You can try many things on their regular menu including all you can eat wings. Flavor you want not on the buffet? No worries, you can order what you want at no extra cost. our wait staff was amazing (as always). If Tommy want wingy... Then Quaker Steak should be your destination of choice.

• Visited April 2013
Terceira, Portugal
“Love the chicken wings”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I actually enjoy the wings here more than Buffalo Wild Wings. Great food selection, service, atmosphere, and prices.

Visited March 2013
Michigan
“Oh those Ribs were Good”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I know the wings get a lot of publicity, but my Grandson and I split a rack of ribs. They were very good. We spent 20 minutes together just walking around with our eyes on the ceiling. Many types of full race cars suspended upside down. Best of all was when Grandpa got to tell about my Whizzer Motorbike,like the one that was hung there too.

• Visited March 2013