“Nice place for a good meal, wine”
Review of Rigsby's Kitchen - CLOSED

Rigsby's Kitchen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lincoln
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went here with some work colleagues, was a Tuesday so not very busy. Was asked at the door if we had a reservation, based on the crowd, not really required, but maybe had a big party or something coming in.
I had a great meal, Pork Cheeks, and the salad and appetizers were good. Its a eclectic menu, not a traditional Italian place, but do have some normal Italian dishes.

Would have given a 5 star, but it seemed other tables were getting bread as a compliment, but we did not. perhaps that was something to buy. Also had a drink from the bar at the table, and when it was empty, wasnt asked if another was required.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Rigsby's Kitchen is a great restaurant in the Short North area of Columbus. The beer and wine selection is good. Food selection is great. I had the Caesar salad and Bolonaise this time. Both were excellent!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We loved the ambiance and food, however, we had a very hard time catching our server for water, another drink, ordering, etc. It was Gallery Hop, so perhaps that was the reason, however, it was aggravating for an otherwise great place. Food selection was the spinach ricotta ravioli in butter sage sauce - excellent. Beautiful bar with white marble.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My short review of Rigsby's can be summed up with a quote from our server or bartender during our last three visits, right before my wife and I ordered,

"The pork _________ is fantastic!", and my reply, "But, I don't eat pork?" Their reply back, "But, it's really good!" ..... I stare into space!

1  Thank OpusPenguin
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Pasta isn't all this very upscale but value oriented restaurant has to offer, but it is exceptional and homemade. In addition, most dishes can be ordered half or full orders to more approriately match your appetite. Combine that with herbs, sauces, and fresh ingredients, and you have the makings of an awesome meal. The meat, fish and vegetarian dishes are also out of this world, as are the appetizers. With a very attractive setting and a lively crowd, great bar, and in the revitalized Short North area, you can plan on a great night out!