“A solid choice for Indian food.”
Review of Taj Mahal - CLOSED

Taj Mahal
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Description: The best Indian restaurant of Columbus. Serving Columbus since 1984.
Baltimore, Maryland
“A solid choice for Indian food.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I went there with a group of friends for their lunch buffet special ($10/person). The food seemed to be of a very high quality. Everything was being constantly stirred and refreshed so as to not get stale, which did not go unnoticed on my part. The selection was somewhat limited, but everything I had was very good. I highly recommend the lamb korma. The wait staff was very friendly, and one of the owners/managers even took time to come over and explain a dish on the buffet when he could see we were trying to figure out exactly what it was. The price was right, and the food was quite good. I would most likely not go here for dinner, as the prices do increase quite a bit, but for lunch it is a very good deal.

• Visited January 2013

Lugano, Switzerland
“A decent restaurnat”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

A pretty good restaurant. Had a dinner end of of October and the room was really cold. Red wine unfortunately also almost icy.. Meal (Lamb korma with rice and naan) not bad, a little bit overpriced. Could improve the service.

• Visited October 2012
Lithopolis, Ohio
“Go for the lunch buffet! Great service. Expensive at night.”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My son and I ate at the Taj Mahal during the week. The restaurant has caught my attention for years because of the building and the patio. Both are very appealing. We ate inside because it was a bit cool that night. The bar area has an old, dark atmosphere. We sat at one of the huge windows looking out at High Street. It was a great view. I was a bit disappointed with the prices at night. The cheapest dinner was $13. The service was attentive, and the food came out quickly. The presentation was very nice. We shared chicken curry masala and coconut chicken with rice. It cost $2.00 extra for roti. I believe it would be a great deal to eat at lunch buffet for $8.99

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank LivingTheDream108
Kansas City, Kansas
“Loved it!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

I enjoyed the lunch buffet very much. There was a great selection and it tasted very fresh. I would definitely go here again and highly recommend it.

Naples, Florida
“So my Faveroo deal lasted 2 months??”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Why does it expire so soon? I bought one and thought, hey I'd love curry some time soon. Tonight I found out after dinner that my faveroo coupon had expired. What a joke! I will never again use Faveroo and will not eat at Taj Mahal. You lost a customer for $10.

• Visited October 2011