“Quite decent food for a chain”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #6 of 54 Dessert in Columbus
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

USA is dominated everywhere for the chains. And, within them, you can group and classify the different levels based on the quality you get. Surely, the Cheesecake Factory might be among the highers ones. Quite good food, price is fair and the cakes are great - if you still have space.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Have been here couple of times.Always crowded ..Their cheesecakes are good anytime.I have tasted some of their appetizers ,burgers etc..and have not found them appealing.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We eat at the Cheesecake Factory here or in Cleveland any time that we visit either place. Yes, it is crowded at times, but they are VERY good at getting tables cleaned and seating people quickly. Really, would you want to eat at a place where there are not any, or just a few people? That would tell me something about the establishment. CF is busy because the menu is extensive (and a little overwhelming) and the food is consistently great. The waitstaff have always been good and attentive. I have had many of the items on the menu and have never had just an OK meal. They have always been very good.
Hint for this place... Life is short... Eat the Cheesecake first!

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I took my in-laws here in July and it was delicious. If you have never been please read the menu first! It is overwhelming when you get there! The only thing I do not like about this place is that it is always overcrowded and noisy! The food is always spectacular and don't forget the cheesecake! We had a party of six which included 2 toddlers and we were charged an 18% gratuity. Usually at places it's a party of 8 or more that gets charged that but whatever. Maybe next time it'll just be me and the hubby then we could enjoy the experience a little more!

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My husband thought one goes to Cheesecake Factory for one thing and one thing ONLY: Cheesecake! We went for dinner of salads and enjoyed them thoroughly. In fact, the salads were so filling, we didn't have room for cheesecake for dessert!