“Neat place, average food”

Spaghetti Warehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Warehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 2,300 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to Spaghetti Warehouse for dinner. It is in such a neat, historic building. We went on a Saturday night and it was crowded, but we didnt have a long wait and the Service was very good. The food, however was average, and same for the portion sizes, and prices. I cant say anything was exceptional except the building itself so that made it worth it. I wouldnt neccesarily rush back there but I am glad I went.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great for everyone in the family. I've been going since I was very young. Spaghetti Warehouse is the greatest!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I appreciate the new menu! I'm not sure if it's a limited time only but Lasagna Thursday is $8.00 for any kind. My son and I went here for lunch and he had the chicken alfredo lasagna and I had the vegetable lasagna-which both came with salads. I was pleasantly surprised but my son was disappointed at his portion size...I was content.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Pretty average classical American-Italian; lots of spaghetti and heavily thickened sauces. Kind of a fun and very casual atmosphere. Definitely not a place for fine dining, but it would be a fun and very easy place to take kids.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Where else can an office group go for a great lunch without plastic ware? No where. It also makes a great venue for dinner murder mystery parties.