“Good atmosphere”

Spaghetti Warehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Warehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Nice place to go for larger groups, i.e. family get togethers, etc. Sometimes there is a wait time, esp. after 5pm, so be prepared.

There are newer reviews for Spaghetti Warehouse

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Food was just terrible. The place was nearly empty when we went for lunch. The place looked dirty and worn. service was also bad. I would never eat there again and would never recommend it to someone else.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Arrived about 2pm on a Sunday afternoon. Had to wait 15 minutes for a table which I did not understand since the restaurant had multiple empty tables. Service was very, very slow. Took a while for waitress to come to the table. Some drinks (soft drinks & water) were brought to the table and others had to wait. Salad left alot to be desired. Entrees were good. I enjoyed the ravioli. Portions are large. Disappointed that the waitress left empty salad plates on the table while we ate. She did not come to the table often. Also when we told her that we split some water on the floor when leaving so had an "it is not my job" attitude to cleaning it up. I don't think we will go back there again.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I was a tad disappointed in this restaurant as I had heard so much about it. The decorations were dated and somewhat worn - I got the impression the whole place was somewhat of a "has-been". The food was pretty much the same. Nothing great, nice portions and filling, but kind of ho-hum. Our waiter was average as he appeared to be very, very busy and in a hurry to get us fed and out. This is one of those places you might go back to if the group wanted to, but it wouldn't be me first choice.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Worst Chianti wine. Had a vinegar taste and waiter had nerve to tell me it must be MY taste buds. Pesto pasta a little heavy on the pesto. Nothing noteworthy or special. Might have been special several years ago but just kind of faded and forgetful now.