“A Classic Cam Mitchell location, Mmm Good Modern Comfort Food”
Review of Cap City Grandview

Cap City Grandview
Reserve with OpenTable
Cap City Grandview is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to Cap City Fine Diner As with any diner, you feel immediately comfortable and at ease. Like no other diner, it’s artsy and cool. The Cap City menu follows suit, with recognizable favorites like meatloaf receiving unexpected and delightful upscale twists, alongside trendier chef-driven dishes with big flavors. Desserts at this Cameron Mitchell Restaurant are retro cool, taste better than you remember and are showstopper sized.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

A comfort food locaiton for adults! Variations of meatloaf, the knoife and fork chili dog, excellent sweet and sour calamari are all well executed and served with a style. A varied mid american menu with style and taste, plus adult beverages make it a destinaiton location!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Columbus I stop there every chance I get, Great food great atmosphere the best liver and onions and all of Columbus.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We went to Cap City Diner for dinner and had casual food. The menu offers reasonable sandwiches and appetizers but also has more substantial dinners at a good price. The waiter was attentive, the food came in a reasonable amount of time and all of us enjoyed our dinner. This restaurant has HUGE desserts that are amazing! Clean, nice décor and friendly staff. We will be back!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

We started with the calamari and crab cake. Although the calamari was decent, the crab cake was easily the worst crab cake I've ever had. For $14 it shouldn't taste like crab flavored breading. For dinner we had the fish and chips and the philly steak sandwich. Philly was average (not a hard dish), and somehow although the crust on the fish was someone crispy, the fish inside was laden with the frying oil. The fries were good, and so was the maytag blue cheese coleslaw. For dessert, we took "to go" a key lime pie and a bread pudding. After a disappointing meal I thought I'd at least be able to enjoy my key lime pie. Wrong, wrong, wrong! It wasn't remotely like key lime pie. Instead of a custard type dessert, it was graham cracker crust filled with a whipped topping that had a slight key lime flavor?

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Do not go to the upper Arlington location. We had a party of 4 an each were on our first drink. When the waiter came over one if my friends started joking around with the server. The server said then that he wasn't going to serve my friend. We assumed he was joking because we were on our first drinks. The waiter took a long time so my friend went to the bar to get another drink. When we came back the server brought all of us waters and sent the manager over. Verbatim from the manager, "how is everything tonight? I've heard you had a little too much to drink..." We immediately were embarrassed and mortified. we got up and left. Wow! Until they get new management- don't go back there!!!