“A Favorite”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This is my favorite restaurant in Columbus. They consistenly make great food in a great atmosphere with great service. I do tend to avoid the weekends as it is very crowded and have had my reservation lost on at least one occasion. I love the field greens salad and anything with the Spicy Diablo sauce with a glass of wine.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've eaten at Figlio many times over the last 10 years and every meal was great. Recently I had a salmon and ravioli dish that was excellent. The salads are also top notch. I always try to partake of their daily wine specials and although I'm not familiar with many of the wines they never fail to please. I'll be returning for sure the next time I'm in Columbus.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great location (Riverside Drive), good service, wonderful atmosphere even when it is crowded. The food is really good-salads, pasta and pizza - but it's a limited menu so don't go there expecting steaks or fish. They have a big outdoor space that is lovely during 9 months of the year and are open on Sunday during the summer.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I had "date night" this week and chose Figlio because we hadn't been in awhile. I have to say the consistency of this restaurant is amazing--service and food quality. We shared a bottle of wine, enjoyed the fresh bread and best herb dipping oil! My husband had the Caesar Salad and I had the balsamic salad. Both were fresh and light. My favorite pasta is the Chicken Diablo. I planned on ordering it, but was pleasantly surprised that the special that night was Seafood Diablo! It was full of shrimp, scallops and salmon and was out of this world! My husband had the Chicken Marsala which was so flavorful. Another thing--these pastas came to our table HOT!! Overall, I highly recommend Figlio for date night, casual with friends or even with the kids!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Figlio's has an excellent menu and the food is very well prepared. Servers are knowledgeable about the menu and are friendly. Figlio's is one of my favorite places to go for both a casual dinner and to celebrate occasions with friends and family.