“Among the best in Bexley”
Review of Giuseppe's Ritrovo

Giuseppe's Ritrovo
Ranked #88 of 2,291 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

I agree with many of the others here that it is a bit overpriced. I just dropped $66 on lunch for three. Dinner yes, but lunch? And there were no drinks ordered so the expense wasn't inflated in that way. Good food, nice atmosphere, and no riff-raff among the patrons; which is perhaps the only benefit of the price point

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We like good Italian, and we usually get it at Giuseppe's. But compared to other good Italian restaurants around town, it seems overpriced and staffed with people who are less friendly and service-oriented than their counterparts at places like Basi. For instance, last time we were there, we ordered wine, salads, and an entree. My partner asked for a roll. That's what we got. One roll. So we requested one for me as well. The restaurant, which is small and intimate, was busy [as usual] that night. We ate our rolls, drank some wine, finished our salads, and waited. My partner then flagged down a passing staffer and said, "Could we have another roll?" and that's what we got: one more roll! For the prices they charge, it'd be nice if they could spring for a small basket of bread ... or send a server around to check on empty bread plates ;-).

1  Thank peebs777
Reviewed February 17, 2012

too pricey for the quality , menu fair, location is good and interior is fair, service is good, lot of pretentious type people

Reviewed February 17, 2012

I love a good italian meel as much as the next person, and Giuseppe's certainly has very good food. We live near there though, and we rarely eat there as it seems pretty pricey in comparison to other area restaurants.

1  Thank jillybagodonuts
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I ate pasta. I am not sure what it was called on the menu. I just know it had shrimp, a spicy sauce and it was delicious. I enjoyed everything that was put in front of me. My meal was a large portion and I did take half of it home. it tasted even better the next day. I will certainly return to try other items on the menu.