“Fabulous!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went here last Friday. It was busy, but the service was polished. I had duck pasta tht rocked my world, and the huband had he urprise, which turned out to be chicken, which he also said was awesome. We split a beet salad as an appetizer. We again ot the surprise as dessert. It was lemon ricotta creme brule. Yum!

We've been to a lot of Colmbus' better restauramts, but I think this one has the best food and service overall. I like that the decor is non traditional. The only downside is the tough parking, but we'll definitely be bck despite that. It was awesome.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

The food is top notch. Alana does her best to use locally sourced fresh and seasonal ingredients. The wine selection is phenomenal.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Absolutely wonderful, service, food, atmosphere, wine. Ask for "Mel" to be your server, she's great! If there are surprises on the menu, be adventurous and try them, we did and we loved them and were surprised at the ingredients. Very inventive combinations of ingredients.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

With all the great restaurants in Columbus, we will not be coming back to this one. The owners should be ashamed to charge for "artisanal" bread that is just plain white bread that could be purchased at Panera. Two of our group ordered the "surprise" and were sad to see a giant pork chop when pork chops were one of the three items on the limited menu. Even though it was well-prepared, as one of us said, "If I'd wanted pork chop, I would have ordered it." The tortilla soup was one that I would have expected in any deli and if the salad nicoise had tuna in it, I couldn't find it. The drink special was a cider manhattan, and both of us who ordered it could not detect cider. The servers were arrogant and the artwork juvenile. While nothing was bad, nothing was great. For the price, we will go elsewhere next time.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Fantastic Cocktails,Excellent wine selection.Food Creative and varies frequently.One of the places in the city we take visitors from out of town.Never been disappointed

1  Thank R V