“Outstanding!”
Review of Spagio

Spagio
Reserve with OpenTable
Spagio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #136 of 2,253 Restaurants in Columbus
Transit: We are close to COTA bus stops on route 84 and route 5
Syracuse, New York
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Attended a rehearsal dinner there (which they don't normally do), and everything was excellent. The food was delicious, the beverage selection tremendous, and the staff did a fantastic job.

Santa Barbara, California
“The Best Private Party I've Ever Hosted”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My brother and I chose Spagio Wine Lounge for a private party that would reunite family and friends who hadn't seen each other in decades. Colin Gregory carefully planned a fabulous menu of appetizers, sliders, and wood-fired pizzas, paired with intriguing wines and then graciously hosted the whole affair. Our 30-some guests were invited to mingle in the front portion of the restaurant, set up with bistro tables and sofas, while other patrons were escorted to the back portion of the restaurant. The food was fabulous and the beer and wine selection was amazing. I couldn't give this restaurant a higher recommendation. I live in California and my brother in New York, but if we lived in Columbus, we'd both be there often!

1 Thank Wendy v
Allen, Texas
“I really didn't like the food”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had heard good stuff about this place and was looking forward to it. This restaurant is located in a great location on Grandview Ave. it's apparently very popular and most people review it highly. I debated even reviewing it, but I was so disappointed I felt compelled. The service was good. The real issue was the preparation of the food. My son ordered stuffed dates, which were very overdone. He also had a gluten free pizza which was burnt. Others at the table ordered pizzas as well. They were doughy and no better than you can get a mass market pizza chain for the price. I ordered the pappardelle which was a disaster. I really should have sent it back. The noodles were not cooked and all stuck together. I didn't care for the sauce, too many tomato peels. My husband had a pork dish which he said was okay. Maybe it was an off night for whoever was cooking but I won't be going back.

Loveland, Ohio
“great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Charming restaurant in a lovely neighborhood. Loved the whole feel of this place, from the hammocks hanging from the ceiling to the 50's-60's pop that was playing in the background. Our server was great, food was fantastic, especially a seasonal cucumber melon soup on special that night! Enjoyed watching people walk by and checking out the Grandview Hop afterwards.

Visited June 2014
Columbus, OH
“Unique and Delicious”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Went to Spagio on Saturday evening for the first time. It is locate in the quaint Grandview area and has that feel about it. They have an extensive wine menu but we didn't partake. The menu has a good variety and many unique items to a normal Columbus restaurant, like rack of lamb, and duck pizza. My husband had the seafood stew, which when it arrived, didn't look that large, but he LOVED it. He could barely finish it, but scraped the sides to get it all. I had the French Brie Pizza. It just sounded so good. And it was! Apple butter, pears, brie and candied walnuts. It was like eating apple pie pizza honestly. It really was like eating dessert. It was fabulous! We did have a crème brulee for dessert and as expected - it was yummy. But I didn't need it. The service was very good and our drinks didn't go empty. I would highly recommend Spagio to anyone for a nice dinner out.