“Tuscana-Americana”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 2,263 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Choose from our genuine Italian recipes, served by the best chefs at BRIO Tuscan Grille Easton Town Center. Enjoy the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine in our Italian restaurant. Be sure to try our patio dining to enhance your experience. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Brio is part of the Bravo group. The food is very consistent, the staff is friendly & attentive. The atmosphere is lovely both the indoor & outdoor dining areas. Right now, during the holiday season there is a massive tree that just glows. Great photo op with friends & family. In summer there is a fountain where children can splash around.

There are newer reviews for BRIO Tuscan Grille

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We had reservations but arrived early and decided to have a drink in the bar. Phil, the bartender excelled at service so we cancelled the reservation and ate at the bar. I decided to make dinner out of two appetizers while my wife chose a more traditional fare. I started with the Beef Carpacio. Outstanding and so very different in presentation. The beef is sliced so thin it appears to be spray painted on the sides of a large oval serving dish. The beef is delicious and so very different. I love the innovation. Then I had the spicy shrimp and eggplant, great spice and a winning appetizer. My wife started with the chopped salad and the enjoyed the Shrimp Verduta. It was outstanding and when we return, I think I will order the dish.
Excellent service from Phil and a fun environment. If we lived in Columbus we would be regulars. By the way, we drank Pinot Noir (Sketchbook), the same vineyard that we enjoyed at Smith and Wolensky's the night before. At Brio, it was $2 a glass cheaper.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had only been on the outside of this place, but it's worth stepping inside. I stepped around to the bar to enjoy the "happy hour" menu. You can only receive happy hour prices at the bar. I was meeting a friend, so I went to the bar. Everyone at the bar was super nice. I enjoyed the shrimp cocktail (twice, I might add), and a spicy shrimp dish that was also on the happy hour menu. The bartenders were chatty and nice too. One bartender had a great pour-William! Jeremiah...not so much! :-o

Reviewed October 10, 2013

A great, easy place to grab apps, lunch or dinner. Especially nice to sit outside but great anytime of year! Consistent and reliable.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Lovely atmosphere. Great service.
The Italian food here has a richness that I love. It is always a really treat to eat. The portions are HUGE and I always have take home.