“Italy in Ohio!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Choose from our genuine Italian recipes, served by the best chefs at BRIO Tuscan Grille Easton Town Center. Enjoy the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine in our Italian restaurant. Be sure to try our patio dining to enhance your experience. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed December 22, 2012

We were seated immediately even though it was the last Friday evening for Christmas shopping. The Easton Mall where Brio is located was packed, and Brio was packed, but it is so large that they still had space. We were attended very quickly and supplied with menus and drinks. We ordered and settled back to view the huge decorated Christmas tree that is right outside the large windows. Our food arrived in a surprisingly small amount of time, perfect temperature, large servings and VERY tasty. They used a variety of spices, but thankfully it did not seem to be loaded with salt. We had some very good wine and enjoyed a leisurely and very satisfying dinner. If you are shopping at Easton, or even if you are just on the Columbus, OH east side, give this place a chance to make you happy -- I think they will succeed!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

The atmosphere and service at this restaurant is good, but the food is not as good as Fazolli's. For the price,I expected more.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is one of my alltime favorite places to eat. From pasta to steaks I have never had a bad meal here once and look forward to going here every time. They also have great drinks such as a real lemon drop martini to die for! I have had their risotto lunch specials several times and they have been outstanding. My best advice is to go with your significant other and sit in the back on the indoor porch. Order a lemon drop martini and a basil lemonade with an appetizer of calamari. Then order Artichoke Crusted Beef Medallions with a Bistecca Insalata and your other half orders the Sweet Potato and Chicken Risotta ( trust me on this), then you share bites with each other. Then end the evening with a Dolchino Sampler (which has a little of everything) and roll yourselves home! Yummy, now I want to go to Easton and eat at Brios!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant and always has great food and the atmosphere is wonderful. Always a wait but there is enough to do around Easton to make the time pass quickly.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Nothing really much to brag about. The service was ok and the food was mediocre. I did enjoy the variety of entree's to choose from