“This restaurant has great food and great ambiance!”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 2,322 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Description: Choose from our genuine Italian recipes, served by the best chefs at BRIO Tuscan Grille Easton Town Center. Enjoy the pleasure of metropolitan Northern Italian cuisine in our Italian restaurant. Be sure to try our patio dining to enhance your experience. Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This is one of my alltime favorite places to eat. From pasta to steaks I have never had a bad meal here once and look forward to going here every time. They also have great drinks such as a real lemon drop martini to die for! I have had their risotto lunch specials several times and they have been outstanding. My best advice is to go with your significant other and sit in the back on the indoor porch. Order a lemon drop martini and a basil lemonade with an appetizer of calamari. Then order Artichoke Crusted Beef Medallions with a Bistecca Insalata and your other half orders the Sweet Potato and Chicken Risotta ( trust me on this), then you share bites with each other. Then end the evening with a Dolchino Sampler (which has a little of everything) and roll yourselves home! Yummy, now I want to go to Easton and eat at Brios!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant and always has great food and the atmosphere is wonderful. Always a wait but there is enough to do around Easton to make the time pass quickly.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Nothing really much to brag about. The service was ok and the food was mediocre. I did enjoy the variety of entree's to choose from

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Order the lobster and shrimp pasta, and being that we are in Columbus probably my fault to expect it to be very good. The pasta seemed a little over cooked and the amount of lobster and shrimp was less than expected. Service was good and attentive, but of course it didn't make up for the sub par food quality. There are so many other choices to eat right near this location that I would definitely not choose this on again.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

When Easton Town Center opened, this was the it place in the entire entertainment venue. Since then it has declined slightly. I saw a cockroach ther and even though it wasnt in a food prep area it is a bit alarming. I thought the food was reasonably good and original. The paito is nice, especially during events where musicians are playing in the fountain square. i give this place a C.