“Good service, mediocre food”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #171 of 2,261 Restaurants in Columbus
Dining options: Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We sat in the bar for drinks and dinner. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. We've eaten here before and my opinion is the same. The food is overpriced and just not that great.

There are newer reviews for BRAVO Cucina Italiana

Reviewed April 10, 2014

We ate here on a Saturday evening around 5:30 PM. We were seated promptly, but shortly after we were seated they began a wait list.

I ordered Meatball & Pepperoni Manicotti, one of their specialties. Our meals arrived fairly promptly. My dinner was very salty, not that appealing. My friend ordered salmon, which she said was good.

We were trying to have a focused discussion (like a business meeting), not just idle conversation. Although we were there less than one hour we were pestered by staff (approximately 6 times) asking if everything was all right. Each time they just butted into our conversation. The restaurant may think they are being customer-service oriented. I feel they were being rude and felt very much that they were trying to rush us out the door so they could refill the table. We left the minute we finished eating.

Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch. Or brunch because my husband had that eggs bacon and potatoes. His meal was really good. The potatoes were different than the normal breakfast potatoes. My lunch and the service really brought the rating down to two stars. If you can see the photo below you'll see the avocado that I got on my turkey bacon and avocado sandwich. If you are an avocado lover like myself avacado is the main reason you order a sandwich such as this because it sounds so good. Also, the bread that they serve it on is the same bread they give you before your meal, their house bread. Not very good for a sandwich. My sandwich was almost gone before they got my fries out and we had asked for every refill. Just poor service as we stood there for 10 minutes before even getting seated even though they were not very busy, the table service was poor and like I said the food was poor. I might go back for dinner but never again for lunch.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We dine at our Pittsburgh bravos often. We arrived at 6:27pm, there was a girl seated at the same time, we noticed she was able to order the bar bites, we were told we were late even though at the time it was stil Happy hour for cocktails,,,,at most all Bravos we are asked if we wanted more water, this didn't happen. The table in the bar were enjoying the bar bite foods and drinks, they were approached by a woman who was a manager I guess and she gave them the valentines weekend $10 coupon, but for us, buying full price dinners were not even approached by her or offered the coupon by any server, would pick another eatery in this area, as there are many other places to dine.

1  Thank Carol W
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Went here for a business meal with out-of-town guests. The food was good and the service was pretty fast. This is a really busy restaurant though, with lots of convention groups and large business meetings coming, so it can be loud and a little raucous. Still, the food is good and the service is nice.