“Simply the best thin crust pizza. Period.”
Review of Rubino's Pizza

Rubino's Pizza
Ranked #145 of 2,244 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Pizza
Hilliard, Ohio
“Simply the best thin crust pizza. Period.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I've eaten a lot of thin crust pizza in my life, but none compare to Rubino's. I was first introduced to Rubino's a little over 20 years ago. I can't find anything that compares. The only downside is that I live on the other side of town. That still doesn't stop us from eating there at least a couple times a month. Their salads and pasta are great too, but I have a hard time eating anything but pizza when I can get there.

• Visited November 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“A Bexley icon”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I heard about Rubino's when I moved to Bexley in 1974, and I have had nothing that compares with it since. The crust is thin; the toppings are plentiful; the workers are great; the decor has not changed since 1974; and the clientele spans the gamut. I never get tired of it.

• Visited September 2012
fort worth
“memories of Rubinos”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Visiting Columbus and had to stop into Rubino's since I was born & raised in Ohio.
Seeing the restaurant on Main street brought back a flood of wonderfule take out pizza memories.
Ordered the usual (pep) and talked to the counter help who happened to be the daughter of Frank- the original owner.
Taste- just like I remember, corn meal on the bottom of the pizza and greasy. Delicious!!!!!
Would recommend it to anyone from 1st timers to seasoned vets.
Anyway, Pizza was great and if I'm ever back in C town I will come back for another pep pizza.

• Visited September 2012
San Diego, California
“Best By Far...Inexpensive!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Rubino's is the BEST..no doubt about it..first visit when I was 13 so that makes 50 years of Rubino's...not much has changed for the great thin crust pizza..generations of friendly people, prices that are unbelievably low and the building itself should be historical!!

Just wished I lived closer..only get the experience when I am visiting for a class reunion...

• Visited July 2012
Verona, Kentucky
“Wonderful Dive”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

While visiting Columbus last weekend my husband and I ate at Rubino's. Expect just the opposite of fancy but also a wonderfully tasty, thin crust pizza. Cheap, delicious, eclectic crowd, funky/friendly service.

• Visited July 2012