“One of my favorites” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lindey's

Lindey's
Reserve with OpenTable
Lindey's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 2,212 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Mohawk
Livingston, New Jersey
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

This was my fourth time at Lindey's. My son is at OSU and likes to take us to German Village and especially Lindey's. In the past we've had Sunday brunch outdoor's in the back, dinner inside, and yesterday lunch. Dinner and brunch are on the high side but lunch was very reasonable (maybe even cheap). I had a club sandwich that came with a cup of soup for $10. Most other items on the menu were $10-$17. The atmosphere is charming and the service top notch. Even for lunch it was a "white tablecloth, cloth napkin" type of place. My one time there for dinner I found it a bit "foo-foo" but that's just my taste... I'm a simple guy. In the four years we've been visiting Columbus, this is among my top three favorites! We will certainly go back. Don't forget to make your reservation through "Open Table."

• Visited March 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went back to Lindey's to give it a second chance because there are so many good reviews. However, it was the same Lindey's from last time. While the food was better this time I am still just not seeing or tasting anything above average from the decor down to greasy potato filler under the crab cake brunch. I'm sure Lindey's will do fine without me but don't have high expectations if you are well accustomed to fine restaurants.

• Visited February 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Night Out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I took our son and daughter to Lindey's to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday. The atmosphere, service, food and wine were impeccable. After enjoying a drink at the bar our table was ready exactly at 7:30. Our waiter was attentive but not obtrusive. The wine list was extensive and we were able to find a couple of great bottles to celebrate the occasion. We had trouble deciding what to get so we finally decided to each order something different and share....nobody was disappointed! Some "gentlemen" came to the restaurant, obviously intoxicated, and they were promptly asked to leave. I think all of us at the restaurant were pleased. Not cheap but worth every penny!

• Visited February 2013
Cambridge, Ohio
“Best food in German village!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Lindey's has the best food in the village. In the summer you can eat on the patio. It's beautiful and romantic. Lindey's is pricey but worth it.

• Visited November 2012
Galloway, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Crab Louie!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Each year my company takes us to lunch here for our anniversary lunch. Every year I can't help getting the crab salad. Everything my tablemates get look amazing but I can't help myself and try anything else.

• Visited January 2013