“Yummy Crab Louie!”
Review of Lindey's

Lindey's
Reserve with OpenTable
Lindey's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 2,235 Restaurants in Columbus
Galloway, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy Crab Louie!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Each year my company takes us to lunch here for our anniversary lunch. Every year I can't help getting the crab salad. Everything my tablemates get look amazing but I can't help myself and try anything else.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Tinkerchef

cleveland, ohio
“Always excellent!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a few times, always for lunch, and it has been excellent each time! I live 200 miles away in Cleveland, and am only in the Columbus once a year for an art show, but Lindey's is now an annual event. This time I had the Nut Crusted Chicken Salad ($12.50) and loved it; my friend had the Omelette with chicken and peppers (9.50) and she also loved it! Service is excellent, atmosphere is in an old renovated building. Nice white tablecloths and large front windows also add to the nice environment. Wish I lived closer so I could go here more often!

• Visited January 2013
Ohio
“My favorite restaurant”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is the go-to restaurant for our anniversaries, birthdays, holidays. It's in Columbus' charming German Village, with brick-paved streets, and brick cottages-turned-into-elegant pied-a terre(s). I thought long before reviewing it - since I'd hate to see it's quiet but trendy atmosphere destroyed by crowds. But it surely deserves our vote. Especially the summertime deck, overlooking treetops, with fountain tinkling below. So special!

• Visited October 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beautifully done, start to finish”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Not that we didn't have high expectations, but I was surprised by the quality of both the food and service during our recent meal at Lindey's. I'd been given the impression that this was an old-school place - but if that's what it was, then I'd be happy to go back. Our server was just so gracious and smart and unobtrusive - it's a rare combination of skills. And even though our orders ran the gamut from pasta to seafood to baked (?) brussels sprouts as part of a two-appetizers-make-an-entree meal, it was all beautifully prepared and so photogenic that we couldn't help taking out our phones to snap some pictures. I especially enjoyed the plating of my salmon; the fillet was presented atop a clutch of fingerling potatoes that suggested water-smoothed rocks in a stream.

Visited January 2013
LANCASTER
“Dinner and a play”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

First time there. Not an extensive menu, yet has unique dishes along with american fair. Outside patio was full or I would have ate outside. Beautiful patio.

1 Thank Kathleen M

Been to Lindey's? Share your experiences!