“bravo Bravo!”

BRAVO Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #353 of 2,301 Restaurants in Columbus
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: BRAVO Cucina Italiana is proud to serve Italian classics with a twist made with authentic old world cooking techniques and the highest-quality ingredients - housemade pasta specialties, pizzas and flatbreads, steaks, chops and seafood. We invite you to come join our atmosphere under a fun, family-friendly Roman ruin decor. Join us at BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Very popular place, good food, quality professional servers, go early or wait; better yet reservations recommended, most customers are casual dressers but the t-shirt and flip flop crowd do not hang here.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I have always enjoyed the various foods I've had at Bravo. Yes, I believe it is somewhat pricey, but the atmosphere and the waiter/waitresses are very good. I go to Bravo during "off hours", so my service seems to be better then. The bread served prior to entrée is good, and I always feel like I'm eating in a clean restaurant.

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Really good good, the atmosphere could be better and it's a little pricey but consistently good in quality. The wine list is also very good and a major step up from the Olive Gardens of the world.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is a restaurant where we have eaten many, many times over the years. Today it was bad. The food tasted stale and the salad greens were not fresh. When I asked for butter, I got a very condescending stare. The service was bad, the drinks were not refilled. I think we will look for other choices in the future.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This was one of our favorites in Columbus. We were disappointed. Food was ok, salad not well chopped, and service weak. The waitress never filled drinks and orders were messed up. We waited forever for the checks. Won't go back again. Fooed seemed old and tired