“Slllloooowwwww”
Review of BRIO Tuscan Grille

BRIO Tuscan Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #158 of 2,322 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Have dinner in style at BRIO Tuscan Grille Polaris Fashion Place. Enjoy authentic Italian food with a focus on steak, chops, seafood, and pasta, and much more! Join us at BRIO Tuscan Grille, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Service was mediocre the food was cold and the presentation was below standards to me!!! The restaurant tried to make up for the slow service, I just could not stand it I tried to be patient and understanding!! The Brio in my hometown is much better!!!

1  Thank angiewar

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Restaurant in Polaris Mall with excellent food. The salads were fresh and crisp. The Lobster Bisque was very good, very much like bisque overnighted from Maine. The Salmon Fresca was perfectly prepared with asparagus and a great sauce. My wife had the Chicken Risotto with sweet potatoes and was very pleased as well. Our niece had the Mahi Mahi and enjoyed it. The dessert selections were a great finish to the meal. Our server, Emily H., was very attentive, almost too much so. The atmosphere was quiet elegance.
We will return on future visits to Columbus.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We visited this restaurant as we were traveling through the area. Service was great, with a large wine menu. There were quite a few menu options. Food service was prompt and quality was great. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and highly recommend to others.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Service was great, Atmosphere was good, and the food was grrreat!! I strongly recommend this chain! EVERY menu was so good.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We ate at Brio Tuscan Grille for the first time last week and it was delicious! We were in Tuscany, Italy in June and the food at Brio was so close to what we ate in Tuscany. My husband had lasagna and I had chicken in lemon sauce with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Both dishes were large portions, more than you could eat in one meal. We cannot wait to eat there again.