“We love Gigi's Cupcakes”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #20 of 55 Bakeries in Columbus
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We had our first Gigi cupcake in Nashville at the original place. We saw this one in a little kiosk in Easton Town Center and they are as good! All flavors of cupcakes and cookies also. Regular size cupcakes or minis!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I took an assortment home for the kids to try, the price was more reasonable with a discount available. Lots of icing, we enjoyed most of the flavors.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

If you are looking for a Delicious Cupcake, look no further than Gigi's Cupcakes!! This was one of the best cupcakes I have had in awhile and it was so moist! I had the Peanut Butter cupcake - wow it was so good. Most places just put the flavor into the icing, but there were chunks of peanut butter in the cupcake as well!

Great Managers so friendly and so willing to talk about new menu!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Having lived in Georgetown for awhile (and eaten more cupcakes than I should have), I became addicted to cupcakes. So when I heard that Gigi's cupcakes was coming I was so glad that we would finally get a good cupcake place. I went to their opening day, and knew that this was gold. Since then I go back on a regular basis and have tried almost every cupcake on the menu. (Midnight Magic is amazing!) It's surprising that someone on here posted about a rude worker because I have been served by almost everyone and they are always very friendly and great to talk too.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here because I love little cupcake shops. The lady working was very unpleasant and seemed upset that we were even there. The display of the cupcakes was extraordinary. The cupcake itself was just okay! The frosting was way too sweet and overpowered the taste of the cupcake.

1  Thank Cheriseslish