“Good quick Mexican food ”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Order Online
Ranked #298 of 2,551 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by to pick up dinner for me & hubby. Purchased burrito bowls with BOGO entertainment coupon. Chicken was not as tasty as Chipotle, but better fajita veggies & very tasty overall.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed February 28, 2018

Qdoba is one of our favorite fast casual restaurants in the area. We are regular customers. We like it better than Chipotlel because of the tortilla soup. You can order what used to be called gumbo and now is called loaded tortilla soup, which is essentially a burrito bowl with tortilla soup ladled over it. It is so good! As far as proteins, I prefer either the steak or shrimp. My son likes the brisket and my daughter likes the carnitas. My husband is the only one who mixes it up with all the choices but shrimp. At Qdoba, all toppings, including guacamole and queso are included in the entree price. The employees are friendly and it's usually an enjoyable experience. When we last visited, it was a Tuesday night. Kids eat free on Tuesdays and Saturdays if you dine in. So, it was a great deal as well. I had loaded tortilla soup with steak (rice, black beans, steak, fajita vegetables, steak, guacamole, salsa, cheese, etc.) and my daughter had a kids' meal with a small loaded tortilla soup with carnitas and a side of chips. Because guacamole and queso (and salsa) are included in the pricing, you can request them on the side for dipping chips. I did try something new. Qdoba just introduced a cilantro chimichurri. So, I tried it and it was really tasty. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018 via mobile

I really like our local Qdoba. They staff is very helpful and friendly. The food is good and very fresh. There is something for everyone here.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

The meat is fresh, the toppings are all included, and also fresh. Great value, great taste. Really no complaints. Chips are extra, but they have to make money too!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank David H
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Not only is the food here amazing, they also have a rewards program. I know a lot of people that eat at chipotle multiple times a week, and what do they earn for their loyalty? Still the chance to pay nearly $3 for double meat! Not at Qdoba though. Their double meat is under $2, and their queso is great. Their bowl comes in a taco shell bowl, which my wife loves. We come here over chipotle every time. They also have a rewards program, to reward us for our loyalty. It doesn't need to be much, but a free burrito from time to time is nice!

Date of visit: October 2017