“Loved iT”

AMC Easton Town Center 30
Ranked #13 of 53 Fun & Games in Columbus
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Great movies decent price epically if you go to a matinee our tickets were only $12 for 2 people :D The also offer dinner and a movie where you can eat and watch a movie and the consession stand is awesome.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We've literally traveled all over The World, we are totally avid movie watchers and we've only found two theaters which have every thing a movie lover could want, this is without a doubt one of them. The New trend in moving going is having a waiter or waitress serve you food in your seat while you watch your featured presentation. The AMC easton as taken this process to a new hight, Cinasutes are surly the way to go in this theater. The seating is comfortable, and you get to pick where you want to sit in assigned seating before you enter the theater. You must be 21 to enjoy this theater experience which is awesome if your looking for a great evening to spend with you spouse. The food is good and tasty not 4 or 5 star but a cut above your normal movie treater fare. The Popcorn is great with real butter. We actually visited this theater twice while in town and both experiences were great. If your looking for a cut above in your movie theater experience this is it! Service can run from fair to great depending on your server.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have been to Easton Mall several times. There are a wide variety of stores to shop at, from Coach to Apple.I love Easton mall for it variety. There are stores and entertainment there for all age groups. The mall has a great assortment of stores, and we always have a good time. They have a very nice food court and several outstanding restaurants around the mall. I would reccomend it for anyone. Even if you aren't into malls, maybe a nice stroll?

I also love the AMC theater inside the mall. The only con I have is the crowd. Make sure you come at a good time to avoid it, and to get a good parking space!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

wicked cool theater to watch a movie in. cosy, comfy seats and theater style reclining chairs. waitress service makes so you dont need to wait in line for concessions and you can have a real, hot meal.

1  Thank smalltalker65
Reviewed September 6, 2013

My daugher and I were on vacation and part of our vacation routine is to see a movie at the AMC Easton Town Center. We love the theater and always had a good time. This particular visit we noticed they had this new Fork & Screen feature where you can enjoy your movie in a smaller theatre, order food and have it served to you while sitting in fancy seats. This idea sounded expensive, but I said, what the heck, we are on vacation. I admit, eventhough it was way more than I would normally spend seeing a movie, it was a fun experience. Our food was good and our server was super nice. I could do this again on another mother/daughter vacation/excursion.