“Great for the Price”

Days Inn Columbus Airport
Ranked #109 of 143 Hotels in Columbus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The hotel is beautiful on the inside but extremely cold. The pool is indoors (nice clean clear water) the restaurant/bar in the hotel was rarely open and when it finally opened the food was terrible! The continental breakfast was ok for the price you are paying for the hotel.My biggest complaint was the costumer service. My best friend and were planning a getaway and instead of going on the internet to place reservations we called and asked for our rooms to be beside each other but our reservations where supposed to be separate ( I was paying for mine and she was paying for hers) Well when I got the hotel I paid for my room and my friend and her company never made it to the hotel so she had to cancel her reservation for the second night that's when the problems began...they not only tried to cancel her room but my room as well (that I had already paid for) they accused us of playing games and trying to cheat the hotel (which we wasn't) They tried to say that my friend had checked in but she hadn't. So come to find out the misunderstanding was on their part the woman who had made the reservation(s) but it under my friends name. instead of making the reservations separate names. and the whole time the man was looking at the wrong reservation. he didn't apologize or anything he just said oh your good.o.0 and I had to sort all of this out while I was at the movies with my boyfriend. when I came back to the hotel he acted like he still had an attitude with me for their mistake. and not to mention when I friend tried to cancel the room he wouldn't let her and it was well before cancelation time so needless to say we are calling corporate.

Room Tip: My room was great and clean and when I looked at others they where the same I would recommend though...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed November 21, 2013

I stayed there wknd of Nov 15th and had a great time. My room was nice and clean. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful and answer all my questions. Love the continental breakfast bc they had blueberry bagels. For those that like to drink, there is a liquor store directly across the street. My only complaint was that in the gym, the console on the recumbent and stationary bike didn't work. Luckily I just use app on my phone to count calories. For the price and convenience, I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Columbus
Best Western Port Columbus
Hilton Garden Inn Columbus Airport
Courtyard Columbus Airport
Courtyard Columbus Airport
#59 of 143 in Columbus

Been to Days Inn Columbus Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Columbus Airport

Property: Days Inn Columbus Airport
Address: 750 Stelzer Rd, Columbus, OH 43219-3738
Location: United States > Ohio > Columbus
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #109 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Columbus Airport 2*
Days Inn Columbus Airport hotel is located in Columbus Ohio, near Port Columbus International Airport, Easton Town Center mall, and Franklin Park Conservatory. Our Columbus Ohio hotel is also located near The Ohio State University, downtown Columbus, Nationwide Arena, Columbus Crew Stadium, and Columbus Convention Center. We offer complimentary shuttle to and from Port Columbus International Airport. Our hotel offers free WiFi in common areas and guest rooms, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, USA TODAY at lobby, and complimentary continental breakfast. Our guest rooms are equipped with alarm clocks, telephones, HBO and ESPN, iron and ironing board, and complimentary local and domestic long-distance calls. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Columbus Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Columbus Airport Ohio