Days Inn Columbus Airport
$138
$120
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Due to my daughter leaving on a early flight from Columbus airport we made reservations for the night. The lobby very nicely decorated and nice. Our room was clean but the whole place needed some TLC. We had no info about the hotel, no info about TV stations had to constantly channel surf for viewing, mattresses very thin and uncomfortable. But really for the convenience of being close to the airport, cost and just for overnight I would mostly stay again if needed to leave for a early flight.. The morning person at the desk did tell me on checking out that I would get a receipt on my e-mail I never did receive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I understand it was during summer time, it was very hot in the room! Lucky enough the A/C was working. Room not very clean but good place to stay due to the proximity to the Airport if you have to get out from there. I like the pick up and drop off from/to the airport. It is free and people there are always ready to help. Above all Arthur Lin is a good staff. I hereby acknowledge Mr Arthur for his attention to all our concerns. i wish him all the best. i left the hotel on 29/07/2013 and i was happy. i can't complain too much about some small issues. Thanks

Paul Katombe

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Good rate from Priceline, good location, noise level acceptable for an airport hotel but my room was not serviced the second day and I had no hot water in the sink facet the entire three day stay!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo