Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton
$108
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$85
$76
$179
$144
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$101
$76
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$124
$174
$162
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$102
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$136
All reviewseaston mallreading lightsthe american girl storefront deskcinnamon rollswould stay here againshuttle driverrecently stayed herefree shuttlemorning breakfastshort drivefree breakfastpool areastayed here for one nightcomfortable bedsstaff was very friendly and helpfulthe breakfast area
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Easy to find location in close proximity to Easton Centre and all that contains. A simple drive to the schools in the area. Spacious rooms with helpful front desk staff. Had a pancake making machine rather than a waffle maker at the breakfast. Very serviceable pancakes. The fitness center is small, and the large-screen television is oriented the wrong way to be able to watch, but the small screens on the equipment was adequate to watch the news or replays. The pool is very small, but adequate for a soak. The late check-out is available on request [if feasible]; it helped tremendously after taking tours in the morning by allowing us to change for the ride home.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Thanks for staying with us while you were visiting Columbus. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our free hot breakfast with the pancake machine as well as a late checkout. I hope the college tours went well. If Columbus is chosen for a college pick I hope we get to see you again when you visit. Thanks again for your business and your review.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Holiday Inn Express at Easton was very close to the shops and businesses that I needed to visit. It was half the nightly rate of other properties in the area which made it very good value.
They were incredibly nice at reception and always happy to help.
Although I had a car, I was speaking to other guests who'd used the shuttle and were amazed at how quick the hotel was able to respond to drop off and pick up requests.
The breakfast is the same as all the other H.I. Express properties I've stayed in and the coffee is always hot.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to fill out a review. Our complimentary shuttle not only goes to the Easton shopping area but to some of the businesses at Easton as well. I will make sure I share your comments with the entire staff. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Stayed overnight for business. It is a brand new hotel. My room was spacious, contemporary and CLEAN! I did not see a speck, stain or hair in the bathroom, anywhere. Would recommend this location as well, convenience to everything.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thank you for this great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure our entire housekeeping team sees this comment and gets acknowledged for it. I hope we get to see you again and thank you for your business.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I usually choose a bed and breakfast when I travel but since I was visiting Easton Mall in Columbus I was looking for lodging close by. The location was about 2 blocks away and when you look out the window of your room at the woods you forget you are in a busy city. Our king room was spacious, clean, and well appointed. The Bath & Body amenities were appreciated. The lobby had an updated decor and it had a nice breakfast area. I was pleasantly surprise to find brand name items on the breakfast bar such as Chobani yogurt and Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese for my bagel. I wouldn't take the orange juice again....it definitely was some kind of orange "drink" not juice. The in-room coffee wasn't very good but the coffee at the breakfast bar was much better. I woudl not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you for writing this great review on your stay. We just recently upgraded that breakfast to include the Chobani yogurt and turkey sausage everyday. The next time you are here remember that we have a complimentary shuttle that will take you over to Easton as well. I will make sure the staff sees these comments and thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Recently stayed here during a concert I was attending for the weekend at Columbus Crew Stadium about 15 minutes away and half the price of other hotels. The hotel is located next to an AMAZING mall that includes an American Girl Doll Store, Bendel's, Louis Vuitton and Victoria's Secret (which started in Columbus, OH).
The beds were very comfortable, even giving you the option to choose between a soft and firm pillow. The staff was very attentive and greeted me every time I entered or exited the hotel. Breakfast was good and plenty of USA Today papers to catch up on the world news. Extremely pleased and would stay at this location again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review on your stay. I am glad to hear that the staff took care of your during your visit. We just updated our complimentary breakfast so I hope you were here to enjoy the new turkey sausage and Greek yogurt options. The next time you come see us remember we have a free shuttle over to Easton when you go shopping. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.