“Excellent hotel all around--will stay again”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton
Ranked #34 of 146 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last night, as I was in town for a research conference, but I wish I could have stayed longer! From the very beginning, we were treated exceptionally well by Kellie at the front desk. The rooms were HUGE and very spacious, with nice extras like a small dinner tray-like table by the couch and reading lamps attached to the bed. The bathroom was also very spacious, and the shower was great. I didn't get a chance to use the workout room, but it was also very spacious and had a great selection of equipment. Everything seemed brand new. I work for IHG so I tend to have higher expectations for hotels already, and this hotel definitely exceeded mine. I hope to have an excuse to stay in Columbus again soon so I can stay here again! Thanks again Kellie! :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thanks for the great review and I am glad to hear we exceeded your expectations! Kelley is a great employee and I am glad she took care of you while you were here. Remember we have shopping, great restaurants, the zoo, Ohio State and other sport events so there are a lot of great excuses to come back again. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Well this is a new hotel I stayed at for just one night ... Nothing negative about it ... But cheaper is always better haha but at 150 uSD this was a great deal very big rooms and bathroom... huge tv with lots of channels the bed really comfy.... And the staff are all so friendly and helpful especially Mr
Mohammed who checked us in !!! Defiantly will recommend this hotel and be back !!

Don't forget to Like the review if you found it helpful thanks :)

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank kalrasheed

Thank you so much for the review and sharing your pictures. We look forward to all the great reviews to help spread the word on our new hotel. I have shared your comments with the entire staff and gave Mohamed some special praise. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Columbus.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Recently, my BFF and I took a road trip from St. Louis to Columbus for a sorority reunion. Because it was Parents Weekend at OSU, it was difficult to find lodging close to campus. This turned out to be a blessing in disguise because the HIE in Easton was such a nice surprise. Our room was spacious, cheerful and clean. Further, the staff was lovely and seemed genuinely happy to serve us. We had stayed at a much more upscale hotel in Indianapolis and frankly, it paled in comparison in terms of service and our overall experience. Lastly, it is minutes away from the Easton Mall. This Mall is amazing- it is a Wonderland for women who like to shop....that would be us!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RMFrank
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

I am glad to hear you had a nice getaway with your friends for the weekend. It is very easy to spend all day at Easton with all the restaurants and shops that are over there. Thank you for your great comments and I will make sure I share them with the rest of the staff. Hopefully we get to see you again the next time you are in Columbus.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We traveled to Columbus with our two oldest grandchildren for a college visit to Ohio State University. The Hotel was really nice and I found our room to be just wonderful - the beds were comfortable and I loved the shower! The breakfast was as good as I expected. The staff was very friendly. We stay at the Holiday Inn Express whenever we travel and I was very impressed with the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for writing a review on your stay. I hope the visit to OSU was a great one and you get to come down to visit more often. I will make sure I share these comments with the rest of the staff and we look forward to seeing you again. O-H-I-O

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Since I happened to be in Columbus during the "President's Cup" my usual Marriott and Hilton properties were full. So I decide to give the Holiday Inn Express a try.

I was pleasantly surprised. Very much like a Courtyard or Garden Inn. Maybe not quite as warm in decor but a friendly staff and very modern.

Best feature is that the rooms were filled with electrical outlets. Each bedside, the desk and even USB outlets by the entertainment center. Glad someone finally realized we needed those.

I would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank johnnysfun
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2013

Thank you for taking time out to write a review about your stay. I am glad you were able to give us a shot during that busy week and weekend. This hotel is a different design than most HIX so I am glad you got to experience that. I hope that we become your first choice when you visit Columbus in the future. If you have any other comments you would like to share please let us know.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

The meeting space was great! Perfect for our needs. The staff was super friendly and helpful throughout our stay - always checking to make sure we were satisfied. Guest rooms were clean and comfortable. The hot breakfast was wonderful and the dining space was clean and inviting. Again, every staff member I encountered was friendly and extremely helpful. I highly recommend the hotel!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

I am happy to hear that you guys enjoyed your stay and the meeting went well. The staff here loved having your group and we hope to see you guys again. Again thanks for taking time out to write a review and let us know if you need anything else for your next visit.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were on our way to pick up a puppy in southern Ohio and decided to made it an overnight. This hotel is not right in Easton but as close as you can get. It was the cleanest hotel that I have ever stayed in and the staff was more than helpful and friendly. We would stay here again any time that we are traveling through the area or for a college football game! Thanks so much to all the staff who made it wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thanks for the comments on your stay with us. I hope the new puppy is doing well. I am happy that our staff did a great job taking care of you. We have a few more home football games this year so hopefully we will see you soon on an upcoming gameday. Thank you again for your business and your comments.