Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton
$119
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
$136
All reviewseaston mallreading lightsthe american girl storebath bodynice temperaturefront deskcinnamon rollswould stay here againpool and jacuzzipancake machineshuttle driverrecently stayed herelarge tvmorning breakfastshort drivefree breakfast isstayed here for one night
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Living in Kissimmee Florida (real home of Mickey Mouse) I am used to top notch hotels. Holiday Inn Express Eaton measures up there with the best. Traveling for a girls family reunion the staff and management treated us like their family!! All of our rooms were clean, lots of electrical outlets, and super suites!!!! Breakfast everyday was satisfying. We used the shuttle to Easton several times and couldn't have been more pleased. It takes a lot to impress 8 women and all of us left with fond memories of a great 3 nights and 4 days. Thank you Jake, Cam and staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Thank you for writing a review on your stay. We are glad that you guys enjoyed your stay with us. Everyone enjoyed taking care of your group and we hope to see you guys again real soon. I will make sure the entire staff sees your comments. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Booked this hotel online with reward points 1 day prior to travleing. Upon arrival I was amazed by the cleanliness of the property and the EXTREME friendliness of ALL the staff!! The accomodations were great and convenient! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PROPERTY...just don't go when I am heading to Columbus--I want to be sure to bea ble to get a room! :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking time out to write a review. We love to hear these great comments about the staff. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again in Columbus.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here 1 week on business, new modern hotel. Excellent customer service. I was upgraded to a king suite without asking. Room was clean, comfortable , and spacious. Bed was comfortable and hotel was quiet, so I slept
well. Location was great with access to Easton Town centre.

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for taking time out to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our Executive King Suite. I have shared your comments with the staff and I hope we get to see you next time when your in Columbus.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The staff was awesome!! So friendly and helpful. Location was nice close to Easton but not at Easton price. Had a great over night stay. Will return there again when we are in Columbus!! Rooms are very modern and clean. Loved how there were electrical outlets that were accessable, not having to unplug anything to charge our phone. The TV was very nice. AC ran great all night.

• Stayed: August 2013
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for taking time out to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will make sure the whole staff sees your comments. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Columbus.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Arrived at airport, called for shuttle, was told it's 'unavailable' - was forced to take a cab. Upon entry to room, found hair on the bathroom floor, no coffee maker. Hotel does not have down/feather pillows, only very firm poly fill - for persons with neck issues, or stomach sleepers, this is a major issue. Linens had brown stains on one of the beds. Requested room be serviced at 12:45pm, returned at 5pm, room never cleaned. Staff is inexperienced, and service is non-existent. Don't be fooled because it's a 'new' property. My stay was miserable - I won't make the same mistake again & will never patronize this chain ever again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Jake O, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Columbus - Easton, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

I would like to first thank you for taking time out to share your comments since we are always looking for ways to improve. I sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you had during your stay and I am working with my Executive Housekeeper to address the situation. I do understand that we paid for a cab and bought a feather pillow for you for the issues that you mentioned. I apologize by doing this we still did not provide a satisfying resolution during your stay. If there is anything I can do to make up for your experience with us please email me personally so I can take care of it. Thank you again for sharing your comments.
jake.odare@lin-gate.com