1,869 results
All reviewsconvention centernorth marketthe executive loungeshort northbeautiful hotelself parknationwide arenahigh streetwithin walking distanceparking garagerestaurants and barshockey gameexcellent staybusiness tripcalled the front deskgallerievalet
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I was there with colleagues for a conference, great location, gorgeous modern hotel. Great service, except for restaurant. Runny scrambled eggs is my only complaint. Somehow they have a chef who doesn’t like to cook the eggs.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I have stayed at multiple Hilton Hotels and I love them. This was not a great experience. The pillow was gross and smelled (body odor, sweat). The pillow case was clean, which leads me to believe the pillow is old and has not been cleaned. There were beard or hair trimmings on the Kleenex box in the bathroom. The room was hot. The thermostat indicated the temperature was 68 degrees, but there's no way as my husband and I were hot for most of the night.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank barryf59
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologize for any less-than-stellar service you encountered with your housekeeping service, certainly not the experience we striving to provide. I also regret if there was any trouble regarding the thermostat. If you have the opportunity to stay with us again, you can have the temperature adjusted just call the front desk! We do hope we will have to opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

I was in town for a football game. This is a nice location situated about a block from the Short North. It puts you close to the action without being in the middle of it. The rooms and staff are always on point.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Christian C, General Manager at Hilton Columbus Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I hope you enjoyed your time, and the football game too. We love being so close to the Short North, the North Market and so many fantastic restaurants. We look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Great hotel right in the heart of downtown Columbus. Stayed here to attend a convention across the street. The hotel is connected to the convention center by a covered walkway which made it super convenient. I interacted with three staff members to ask questions: valet attendant, front desk, and executive lounge attendant. All three were friendly and helpful when asked about hotel services or the surrounding area. The parking situation was sort of a hassle. I ended up on the far end of the fifth floor in the parking structure and had a bit of a walk to the stairs. I would recommend the valet option for a few dollars more. ($23/day self-park, $26 for valet) Thankfully I only had a small bag. I would also recommend staying on the executive level. The cost to upgrade was nominal and the drinks after work and breakfast in the morning were well worth it. The best part is you are a short walk from all of the best nightlife spots in Short North & the Arena district, restaurants, and the stadium. Very happy with my stay and will certainly come back.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 1206. Clean, quiet, everything worked well, and a short walk to the executive lounge. No complaints.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2017

We had stayed at the downtown Hilton last year and had a positive experience and that was why we chose to stay again this year, but our experience was different from the start. We had been offered several options for upgrades none of which were available, which would not have been a issue except, the offer was made three days before our stay and at that point they had to know that there would not be any upgrades available. To add to our disappointment we were put in a room where we would have had to kept our drapes closed for privacy. We were moved, but it was still quite disappointing. We had dinner in the restaurant which was touted as first rate, but was not that memorable. We had problems getting through to valet parking via in house phone and had to go down to the lobby and wait each time we went out in our car. That said, it is a beautiful hotel in a great location and I know they can do better. I would skip the restaurant for dinner however, unless convenience was critical

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dlazarus2017

Thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. I sincerely apologize that you did not completely enjoy your stay. I deeply regret that the upgrades were no longer available upon your check in and the room set ups did not meet your expectations. We will send a private message in order to fully understand the situation better and see how we can make appropriate amends. I look forward to connecting directly and making it right.