“Don't have lunch before you come here...”
Review of Rodizio Grill

Rodizio Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rodizio Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,285 Restaurants in Columbus
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Rodizio Grill is a traditional Brazilian churrascaria or steakhouse. During your dining experience, you will enjoy unlimited traditional Brazilian appetizers and choose items from our 35+ item salad & side bar area. Then, sit down and eat as you watch the parade of meats that are brought to you by our gauchos (meat carvers). They will slice off a sizzling sample of select beef, chicken and pork items. And, all of this is done at your table. While you are here, do not forget to sample our most popular item...The GRILLED PINEAPPLE!
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This Argentinian style steakhouse is very good. For the price, it is well worth it. I have been to other restaurants like this, and the dinners cost more-- and for the most part, the food wasn't as good. Service was very good. Only issue we had was walking into the restaurant, we wondered if anyone even wanted to seat us. After that, everyone was great. Ambiance was very good too.The beef was very good, pork was good, chicken very good and I did not try the pork sausage. The grilled pineapple was outstanding! Now what was excellent were the salads and the 'other' stuff. I am a meat lover, but I could have made a full dinner on everything else! A lot--I mean a lot!!--- of very good food.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I just had the best experience last night. I treated my guy to dinner last night at Rodizio and we really enjoyed our time there as well as the food. It was my guy's birthday so I wanted to take him to a place that was for a serious carnivore. He was all smiles as server after server showed up to offer him tender cuts of beef, pork, chicken and fish. Everything was well seasoned and frankly delicious. I also had two of Brazilian lime cocktails. I forget the name but it was in the middle of the cocktail menu and very good. The appetizers were very interesting but good. I tried almost everything at the salad bar and liked everything but the mushroom salad. The reason was more me than the salad itself. I love this place! We left happy and full. I think the meal is worth the price if you love meat. Pace yourself or you may over do it. My guy felt like he was going to burst as we walked to the car. The ambiance is decent but not super romantic. The tables are close but not close enough to hear conversations at other tables. It still is an interesting experience especially for those who have never been to this kind of place. Although, it was quiet by the time we got there, I recommend making reservations. Yesterday was a hockey game and I am certain before we got there that it was insanely busy with Jackets fans before the game started. I made our reservation a few days in advance. I am glad because I would not have thought about the game, parking or traffic. We were prepared because of information I received during the reservation call.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Great place to eat. A little pricey but what the heck. all the meat choices are wonderful. Service was great. Its important to make a reservation. An hour and a half wait for no reservation.

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I came here for Valentines Day! The staff was very friendly and the food was pricey but completely worth it! I am glad we made reservations because they were not seating anyone without one! There were so many people running around with all of the food but yet it was quiet. Every single meat they brought by was absolutely delicious and the glazed pineapple was to die for! Some of the best service in town and I could not find one thing bad about this place! I will be back for my birthday!!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We went for our anniversary and what a filling meal! We knew what we were getting into before dinner, so we tried to come with a very empty stomach. The salad bar was a decent size, but we really didn't want to fill up to much on that anyway. We were paying for the meat. And it was good! We tried to get a sample of everything, but by the end, we were busting at the seams. Their pot roast was wonderful, the bacon wrapped pork was yummy, and the grilled pineapple with great. I'm huge on getting dessert when we go for a nice meal, so we made sure to squeeze some in at the end. We spent a little more than we would for a regular night out, but we would go back again.